Nelly's New Single 'Lie' Leaked, the Audio
A new track from Nelly's upcoming fifth major studio effort "Brass Knuckles" has been surfaced. Featuring a rap crew St. Lunatics and R&B singer Keri Hilson, the track is produced by Polow Da Don and carries a full four-minutes musical melody.
Led by a song called "Wadsyaname", "Brass Knuckles", which has gone through a series of delay due to a competitive season, will be dropped to stores on September 16 via Hollywood Records. Among featured guests, Nelly has chosen singer Ashanti to team up with him in his second single "Body on Me" and signed rapper Akon to produce the song.
In another news, the St. Louis rapper is preparing to hit the road for a nationwide tour in support of his upcoming album and the thirteen cities where he will be performing have been announced. Starting on September 12, four days before the album release, the gig, allegedly named "The Brass Knuckles Tour" will take over Reno, Nevada. Then, the multi-platinum selling artist will travel throughout major cities including San Francisco, Dallas, Baltimore, Washington D.C., and New York before ending it on October 8.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!