Mel C to Add Another Baby Spice
For quite a long time, Melanie C has been the only member of the popular '90s girlband, "Spice Girls", who doesn't have a child of her own, but that status seems to be left behind soon. Latest report related to the singer once nicknamed Sporty Spice has claimed that the 34-year-old is expecting her first baby with her partner of six years, Thomas Starr.
Hypening up the rumor of her pregnancy, a friend has allegedly told British's Daily Mirror about Mel C's excitement. "Melanie is over the moon at the prospect of becoming a mum for the first time," so claimed the pal. "The girls are so pleased for her and have said they're only a phone call away to pass on any parenting tips. Melanie loved being around their kids on the band's recent tour and is delighted she's now one of the gang."
Actually, the speculation of her in-waiting for a baby has been sparked even earlier when she was spotted to be wearing a blue floaty dress at a show in Liverpool last Friday, August 15. In a recent interview, she is keen on having her own babies saying, "I love kids and one of the best bits about touring with the Spice Girls this time round was getting to know everyone's babies. I'm sure that babies will be part of my future."
If the story proved to be true, her baby would be "Spice Girls"'s eighth since the rest of the band have had seven children in total. Victoria Adams has three sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, from her husband, David Beckham. Melanie Brown has two daughters, Phoenix Chi and Angel Iris. Additionally, Geri Halliwell and Emma Bunton has one child each, a two-year-old daughter Bluebell for Geri and a one-year-old son Beau Lee for Emma.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary