Rumer Willis Seen Having Public Display of Affection with Alleged Boyfriend
Returning home to Los Angeles after attending the screening of her latest film "The House Bunny" in New York City on Monday, August 18, Rumer Willis was seen at LAX with a guy who supposedly is her boyfriend. The two were seen loving it up during their time at the airport.
Rumer, who's the daughter of famous celebs Demi Moore and her then husband Bruce Willis, was seen wearing a white t-shirt, grey scarf, black trousers, and grey flat shoes. She looked relax, enjoying her time to chat with the guy, identified as Michael Alberti.
At one point of time, the twosome were even seen standing very close to each other, in a position that showed they apparently wanted to share kiss. They after that were seen heading to a waiting car, supposedly going home.
Rumer attended the screening of "The House Bunny" at the Joseph Urban Theatre in N.Y.C. Monday. The comedy movie sees her starring alongside actress Anna Faris.
Celebrating her 20 birthday this past weekend amidst promotion of the film, she was first seen with Alberti the day after her birthday at LAX before she came to New York City. The pictures of their latest PDA at LAX can be seen on Gossip Girls.
More Rumer Willis News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special