Rumer Willis Seen Having Public Display of Affection with Alleged Boyfriend
Returning home to Los Angeles after attending the screening of her latest film "The House Bunny" in New York City on Monday, August 18, Rumer Willis was seen at LAX with a guy who supposedly is her boyfriend. The two were seen loving it up during their time at the airport.
Rumer, who's the daughter of famous celebs Demi Moore and her then husband Bruce Willis, was seen wearing a white t-shirt, grey scarf, black trousers, and grey flat shoes. She looked relax, enjoying her time to chat with the guy, identified as Michael Alberti.
At one point of time, the twosome were even seen standing very close to each other, in a position that showed they apparently wanted to share kiss. They after that were seen heading to a waiting car, supposedly going home.
Rumer attended the screening of "The House Bunny" at the Joseph Urban Theatre in N.Y.C. Monday. The comedy movie sees her starring alongside actress Anna Faris.
Celebrating her 20 birthday this past weekend amidst promotion of the film, she was first seen with Alberti the day after her birthday at LAX before she came to New York City. The pictures of their latest PDA at LAX can be seen on Gossip Girls.
More Rumer Willis News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding