Rumer Willis Seen Having Public Display of Affection with Alleged Boyfriend
Returning home to Los Angeles after attending the screening of her latest film "The House Bunny" in New York City on Monday, August 18, Rumer Willis was seen at LAX with a guy who supposedly is her boyfriend. The two were seen loving it up during their time at the airport.
Rumer, who's the daughter of famous celebs Demi Moore and her then husband Bruce Willis, was seen wearing a white t-shirt, grey scarf, black trousers, and grey flat shoes. She looked relax, enjoying her time to chat with the guy, identified as Michael Alberti.
At one point of time, the twosome were even seen standing very close to each other, in a position that showed they apparently wanted to share kiss. They after that were seen heading to a waiting car, supposedly going home.
Rumer attended the screening of "The House Bunny" at the Joseph Urban Theatre in N.Y.C. Monday. The comedy movie sees her starring alongside actress Anna Faris.
Celebrating her 20 birthday this past weekend amidst promotion of the film, she was first seen with Alberti the day after her birthday at LAX before she came to New York City. The pictures of their latest PDA at LAX can be seen on Gossip Girls.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler