Rumer Willis Seen Having Public Display of Affection with Alleged Boyfriend
Returning home to Los Angeles after attending the screening of her latest film "The House Bunny" in New York City on Monday, August 18, Rumer Willis was seen at LAX with a guy who supposedly is her boyfriend. The two were seen loving it up during their time at the airport.
Rumer, who's the daughter of famous celebs Demi Moore and her then husband Bruce Willis, was seen wearing a white t-shirt, grey scarf, black trousers, and grey flat shoes. She looked relax, enjoying her time to chat with the guy, identified as Michael Alberti.
At one point of time, the twosome were even seen standing very close to each other, in a position that showed they apparently wanted to share kiss. They after that were seen heading to a waiting car, supposedly going home.
Rumer attended the screening of "The House Bunny" at the Joseph Urban Theatre in N.Y.C. Monday. The comedy movie sees her starring alongside actress Anna Faris.
Celebrating her 20 birthday this past weekend amidst promotion of the film, she was first seen with Alberti the day after her birthday at LAX before she came to New York City. The pictures of their latest PDA at LAX can be seen on Gossip Girls.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?