Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee Each Has New Lover
Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee's love drama continues. Despite his revelation in June that they have rekindled their on-off romance and started living together with the kids, the pair apparently do not take their reconciliation seriously. It is claimed that both Pammy and Lee have been dating different persons, making the status of their relationship even more complicated for people to judge.
E!'s Mark Malkin reports that the blonde bombshell is secretly dating a man from the United Arab Emirates, a member of the Abu Dhabi royal family to be more specific. She's being tight-lipped about her new man, revealing his name only to a few of her close friends. She thus usually refers to him simply as Milk-Sheik or Milk.
Mark claims Pammy met her "Milk-Sheik" during a visit to Abu Dhabi in June with the Make-A-Wish foundation. This weekend they were spotted hanging out with friends at the West Hollywood's gay bar Abbey. "He's very handsome," a source testified.
In the wake of report on Pammy's new man, another claim has been leaked that Lee also finds a new date. The Motley Crue drummer is dating "Rock of Love 2" contestant Daisy DeLaHoya. Her representative denied the dating report, insisting the duo are "just friends." But sources to E! News claimed they're more than friends.
Pammy and Lee wed on February 19, 1995. They are parents to sons; Brandon Thomas and Dylan Jagger. Each of them has dated several other people since having their divorce finalized on February 28, 1998.
Back in June, Lee spoke to Rolling Stone magazine which approached him during his band's rehearsal, telling the magazine "Pamela and the kids have moved in with me. It's awesome, man. It's definitely working. You can tell on the kids' faces - they're happy when we're together. We've only given it a try 800 times - 801, here we go."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors