Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee Each Has New Lover
Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee's love drama continues. Despite his revelation in June that they have rekindled their on-off romance and started living together with the kids, the pair apparently do not take their reconciliation seriously. It is claimed that both Pammy and Lee have been dating different persons, making the status of their relationship even more complicated for people to judge.
E!'s Mark Malkin reports that the blonde bombshell is secretly dating a man from the United Arab Emirates, a member of the Abu Dhabi royal family to be more specific. She's being tight-lipped about her new man, revealing his name only to a few of her close friends. She thus usually refers to him simply as Milk-Sheik or Milk.
Mark claims Pammy met her "Milk-Sheik" during a visit to Abu Dhabi in June with the Make-A-Wish foundation. This weekend they were spotted hanging out with friends at the West Hollywood's gay bar Abbey. "He's very handsome," a source testified.
In the wake of report on Pammy's new man, another claim has been leaked that Lee also finds a new date. The Motley Crue drummer is dating "Rock of Love 2" contestant Daisy DeLaHoya. Her representative denied the dating report, insisting the duo are "just friends." But sources to E! News claimed they're more than friends.
Pammy and Lee wed on February 19, 1995. They are parents to sons; Brandon Thomas and Dylan Jagger. Each of them has dated several other people since having their divorce finalized on February 28, 1998.
Back in June, Lee spoke to Rolling Stone magazine which approached him during his band's rehearsal, telling the magazine "Pamela and the kids have moved in with me. It's awesome, man. It's definitely working. You can tell on the kids' faces - they're happy when we're together. We've only given it a try 800 times - 801, here we go."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child