Vanessa Hudgens Moving on From 'HSM' to 'Dreary and Naughty'
Starlet Vanessa Hudgens caught people's attention and heart when she portrayed the shy and diligent student Gabriella Montez in the Disney's hit musical series "High School Musical". However, with her part coming to an end in "High School Musical 3: Senior Year", the 19-year-old apparently is ready to move on with another movie project "Dreary and Naughty".
According to Variety, the girlfriend of heartthrob Zac Efron is involved in a negotiation to star in the movie adaptation of the Nick Marine novels. Though what part she is going to carry out in the movie is yet to be unveiled, she is most likely to work under the the direction of "Ella Enchanted" helmer, Tommy O'Haver if cast.
Before being known as Gabriella, Hudgens has made her movie debut in Catherine Hardwicke's controversial drama "Thirteen" as Noel, co-starring Evan Rachel Wood. She then appeared in 2004's sci-fi adventure "Thunderbirds". Apart from her acting career, she has also released two studio albums, "V" in 2006 and "Identified" on July 1, 2008.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby