Vanessa Hudgens Moving on From 'HSM' to 'Dreary and Naughty'
Starlet Vanessa Hudgens caught people's attention and heart when she portrayed the shy and diligent student Gabriella Montez in the Disney's hit musical series "High School Musical". However, with her part coming to an end in "High School Musical 3: Senior Year", the 19-year-old apparently is ready to move on with another movie project "Dreary and Naughty".
According to Variety, the girlfriend of heartthrob Zac Efron is involved in a negotiation to star in the movie adaptation of the Nick Marine novels. Though what part she is going to carry out in the movie is yet to be unveiled, she is most likely to work under the the direction of "Ella Enchanted" helmer, Tommy O'Haver if cast.
Before being known as Gabriella, Hudgens has made her movie debut in Catherine Hardwicke's controversial drama "Thirteen" as Noel, co-starring Evan Rachel Wood. She then appeared in 2004's sci-fi adventure "Thunderbirds". Apart from her acting career, she has also released two studio albums, "V" in 2006 and "Identified" on July 1, 2008.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics