Vanessa Hudgens Moving on From 'HSM' to 'Dreary and Naughty'
Starlet Vanessa Hudgens caught people's attention and heart when she portrayed the shy and diligent student Gabriella Montez in the Disney's hit musical series "High School Musical". However, with her part coming to an end in "High School Musical 3: Senior Year", the 19-year-old apparently is ready to move on with another movie project "Dreary and Naughty".
According to Variety, the girlfriend of heartthrob Zac Efron is involved in a negotiation to star in the movie adaptation of the Nick Marine novels. Though what part she is going to carry out in the movie is yet to be unveiled, she is most likely to work under the the direction of "Ella Enchanted" helmer, Tommy O'Haver if cast.
Before being known as Gabriella, Hudgens has made her movie debut in Catherine Hardwicke's controversial drama "Thirteen" as Noel, co-starring Evan Rachel Wood. She then appeared in 2004's sci-fi adventure "Thunderbirds". Apart from her acting career, she has also released two studio albums, "V" in 2006 and "Identified" on July 1, 2008.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'