Vanessa Hudgens Moving on From 'HSM' to 'Dreary and Naughty'
Starlet Vanessa Hudgens caught people's attention and heart when she portrayed the shy and diligent student Gabriella Montez in the Disney's hit musical series "High School Musical". However, with her part coming to an end in "High School Musical 3: Senior Year", the 19-year-old apparently is ready to move on with another movie project "Dreary and Naughty".
According to Variety, the girlfriend of heartthrob Zac Efron is involved in a negotiation to star in the movie adaptation of the Nick Marine novels. Though what part she is going to carry out in the movie is yet to be unveiled, she is most likely to work under the the direction of "Ella Enchanted" helmer, Tommy O'Haver if cast.
Before being known as Gabriella, Hudgens has made her movie debut in Catherine Hardwicke's controversial drama "Thirteen" as Noel, co-starring Evan Rachel Wood. She then appeared in 2004's sci-fi adventure "Thunderbirds". Apart from her acting career, she has also released two studio albums, "V" in 2006 and "Identified" on July 1, 2008.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo