David Archuleta Debuts First Single, the Audio
2008's American idol runner-up David Archuleta has debuted first single "Crush" from his upcoming album on Friday morning (August 1) on New York's Z100 radio station. David said that he had been very nervous and excited at the same time about his debut and therefore didn't get much sleep. In an interview, he said, "I just couldn't wait, I was so jittery last night. We had a show last night in Newark and I was just still so pumped up."
The single which was written by Jess Cates, Dave Hodges, and Emanuel Kiriakou, is mainly talking about emotional and physical sensation of having a crush. It also carries the feeling of being mesmerized with love spell in which many of his fans could relate to. The song will be available for digital download on August 12 while the full album is due out in November.
So far the response from David's fans is positive. Chloe, a fan from Canada, even called the radio to say how she likes the single very much. "I am, like, in tears," said Chloe. "You are absolutely amazing. You have no idea. You're so talented. You're going to have an amazing career."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction