David Archuleta Debuts First Single, the Audio
2008's American idol runner-up David Archuleta has debuted first single "Crush" from his upcoming album on Friday morning (August 1) on New York's Z100 radio station. David said that he had been very nervous and excited at the same time about his debut and therefore didn't get much sleep. In an interview, he said, "I just couldn't wait, I was so jittery last night. We had a show last night in Newark and I was just still so pumped up."
The single which was written by Jess Cates, Dave Hodges, and Emanuel Kiriakou, is mainly talking about emotional and physical sensation of having a crush. It also carries the feeling of being mesmerized with love spell in which many of his fans could relate to. The song will be available for digital download on August 12 while the full album is due out in November.
So far the response from David's fans is positive. Chloe, a fan from Canada, even called the radio to say how she likes the single very much. "I am, like, in tears," said Chloe. "You are absolutely amazing. You have no idea. You're so talented. You're going to have an amazing career."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2