David Archuleta Debuts First Single, the Audio
2008's American idol runner-up David Archuleta has debuted first single "Crush" from his upcoming album on Friday morning (August 1) on New York's Z100 radio station. David said that he had been very nervous and excited at the same time about his debut and therefore didn't get much sleep. In an interview, he said, "I just couldn't wait, I was so jittery last night. We had a show last night in Newark and I was just still so pumped up."
The single which was written by Jess Cates, Dave Hodges, and Emanuel Kiriakou, is mainly talking about emotional and physical sensation of having a crush. It also carries the feeling of being mesmerized with love spell in which many of his fans could relate to. The song will be available for digital download on August 12 while the full album is due out in November.
So far the response from David's fans is positive. Chloe, a fan from Canada, even called the radio to say how she likes the single very much. "I am, like, in tears," said Chloe. "You are absolutely amazing. You have no idea. You're so talented. You're going to have an amazing career."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia