David Archuleta Debuts First Single, the Audio
2008's American idol runner-up David Archuleta has debuted first single "Crush" from his upcoming album on Friday morning (August 1) on New York's Z100 radio station. David said that he had been very nervous and excited at the same time about his debut and therefore didn't get much sleep. In an interview, he said, "I just couldn't wait, I was so jittery last night. We had a show last night in Newark and I was just still so pumped up."
The single which was written by Jess Cates, Dave Hodges, and Emanuel Kiriakou, is mainly talking about emotional and physical sensation of having a crush. It also carries the feeling of being mesmerized with love spell in which many of his fans could relate to. The song will be available for digital download on August 12 while the full album is due out in November.
So far the response from David's fans is positive. Chloe, a fan from Canada, even called the radio to say how she likes the single very much. "I am, like, in tears," said Chloe. "You are absolutely amazing. You have no idea. You're so talented. You're going to have an amazing career."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed