Ace Young's Self-Titled Debut Giveaway!
Emerging from popular reality show American Idol, comes Ace Young, an aspiring singer with the look to be proud of. The 27-year-old who also writes his own music, has released his self-titled debut album on July 15 via Pazzo Music with "Addicted" as the first single and AceShowbiz has 3 copies of the CD to be given away.
The album, took over 16 months and more than 5 studios to record. Ace said, "I've taken my time because I realized how important it is to make sure it's right, true to me and up to my level of expectation. I only get one chance to tell my fans who I am."
The album is a collaborative effort with the legendary Desmond Child (Aerosmith, Ricky Martin, Backstreet Boys) and many other renowned writers including Andreas Carlson and the legendary Diane Warren. Ace says working with Desmond Child was "a dream. He wrote the music I grew up with and loved." Ace himself, co-wrote 7 out of the 11 tracks in the album with one song "You Redeem Me," written specifically for Ace by Warren.
Ace is currently traveling the states on an extensive promotional tour on behalf of his upcoming CD; he most recently guest starred on The FOX Network's hit show, "Bones". More about the singer and his music can be found at AceMusic.com or at his MySpace page.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image