Video Preview: Lil Wayne's 'Got Money' Ft. T-Pain
Just before the official music video for his latest single "Got Money" gets premiered on MTV later today (July 28) at 6 A.M., a short preview of Lil Wayne's clip has already streamed. The 30-second preview video, which also features the appearance of T-Pain, gave a lead of what the video is about.
On the short clip, Wayne sees him as a robber who is robbing a bank and being accompanied by two female assistants. Another feature beside the robbing scene, saw the rapper and T-Pain rapping and dancing together in a big room.
According to MTV, the storyline of the clip is picturing Wayne as a modern day robin hood who is stealing money from a bank with the purpose of giving all the cash to the people at his hometown. Moreover, according to the rapper himself, the video is based on Spike Lee's 2006 movie "Inside Man."
The song itself is being set as the third single outed from Wayne's latest album "Tha Carter III", that was dropped on June 10, 2008. Two other tracks that the rapper has already spawned before "Got Money" were "Lollipop" and "A Milli".
Lil Wayne's "Got Money" featuring T-Pain Video Preview:
More Lil Wayne News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard