Video Preview: Lil Wayne's 'Got Money' Ft. T-Pain
Just before the official music video for his latest single "Got Money" gets premiered on MTV later today (July 28) at 6 A.M., a short preview of Lil Wayne's clip has already streamed. The 30-second preview video, which also features the appearance of T-Pain, gave a lead of what the video is about.
On the short clip, Wayne sees him as a robber who is robbing a bank and being accompanied by two female assistants. Another feature beside the robbing scene, saw the rapper and T-Pain rapping and dancing together in a big room.
According to MTV, the storyline of the clip is picturing Wayne as a modern day robin hood who is stealing money from a bank with the purpose of giving all the cash to the people at his hometown. Moreover, according to the rapper himself, the video is based on Spike Lee's 2006 movie "Inside Man."
The song itself is being set as the third single outed from Wayne's latest album "Tha Carter III", that was dropped on June 10, 2008. Two other tracks that the rapper has already spawned before "Got Money" were "Lollipop" and "A Milli".
Lil Wayne's "Got Money" featuring T-Pain Video Preview:
More Lil Wayne News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie