Madonna Sparks Fears on Health, Suffers from Stress and Exhaustion
The many rumors surrounding her life affected Madonna in a bad way. The pop star has sparked fear on her health following reports that she suffers from stress and exhaustion, thanks to her hectic schedule, marital woes, and her brother's tell-all book.
Madonna is currently rehearsing for her forthcoming world tour and "is totally miserable. She's down physically and mentally," The Sun reports. Worse, as a source told the publication, the songbird "is doing less than OK" with her marriage to Guy Ritchie "is very, very tense" leading her to the feeling that she lacks support from the people around her.
"She feels nobody has taken her side," the source said. "One of her closest pals says she has never seen Madonna so low. She has been feeling low and looking really gaunt." Family tension with her father and two of her other siblings, additionally, has also been claimed as the reason for her meltdown.
Has been diagnosed with anemia while also is suffering a knee injury, doctors have advised her to take a break from rehearsals for her forthcoming Sticky & Sweet Tour which kicks off next month. "Madonna was told to go soft on work and rehearsals, so she will now take one proper day off every week and go easy in the mornings," the source revealed. "She has a blood analysis done every few days - including one during last week's rehearsal in front of everyone."
Word on the block said Madonna is staying with close friend Gwyneth Paltrow at the Hamptons resort in New York.
More Madonna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal