Madonna Sparks Fears on Health, Suffers from Stress and Exhaustion
The many rumors surrounding her life affected Madonna in a bad way. The pop star has sparked fear on her health following reports that she suffers from stress and exhaustion, thanks to her hectic schedule, marital woes, and her brother's tell-all book.
Madonna is currently rehearsing for her forthcoming world tour and "is totally miserable. She's down physically and mentally," The Sun reports. Worse, as a source told the publication, the songbird "is doing less than OK" with her marriage to Guy Ritchie "is very, very tense" leading her to the feeling that she lacks support from the people around her.
"She feels nobody has taken her side," the source said. "One of her closest pals says she has never seen Madonna so low. She has been feeling low and looking really gaunt." Family tension with her father and two of her other siblings, additionally, has also been claimed as the reason for her meltdown.
Has been diagnosed with anemia while also is suffering a knee injury, doctors have advised her to take a break from rehearsals for her forthcoming Sticky & Sweet Tour which kicks off next month. "Madonna was told to go soft on work and rehearsals, so she will now take one proper day off every week and go easy in the mornings," the source revealed. "She has a blood analysis done every few days - including one during last week's rehearsal in front of everyone."
Word on the block said Madonna is staying with close friend Gwyneth Paltrow at the Hamptons resort in New York.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'