Madonna Sparks Fears on Health, Suffers from Stress and Exhaustion
The many rumors surrounding her life affected Madonna in a bad way. The pop star has sparked fear on her health following reports that she suffers from stress and exhaustion, thanks to her hectic schedule, marital woes, and her brother's tell-all book.
Madonna is currently rehearsing for her forthcoming world tour and "is totally miserable. She's down physically and mentally," The Sun reports. Worse, as a source told the publication, the songbird "is doing less than OK" with her marriage to Guy Ritchie "is very, very tense" leading her to the feeling that she lacks support from the people around her.
"She feels nobody has taken her side," the source said. "One of her closest pals says she has never seen Madonna so low. She has been feeling low and looking really gaunt." Family tension with her father and two of her other siblings, additionally, has also been claimed as the reason for her meltdown.
Has been diagnosed with anemia while also is suffering a knee injury, doctors have advised her to take a break from rehearsals for her forthcoming Sticky & Sweet Tour which kicks off next month. "Madonna was told to go soft on work and rehearsals, so she will now take one proper day off every week and go easy in the mornings," the source revealed. "She has a blood analysis done every few days - including one during last week's rehearsal in front of everyone."
Word on the block said Madonna is staying with close friend Gwyneth Paltrow at the Hamptons resort in New York.
More Madonna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding