Pharrell Williams Impregnated a Model-Type Chick
A shocking news comes from rapper Pharrell Williams. He reportedly has impregnated a woman and is going to be a daddy soon.
Page Six reports that Pharrell impregnated "a model type" he met during his trip to Miami this year. The pregnant woman, whose identity remains unknown, "is very pregnant and travels with him. She hangs out with the backstage crew when he performs," a source claimed.
The source added, "Pharrell is extremely private and won't release any details."
A representative for Pharrell refused to comment on the report.
Pharrell is a music producer, singer-songwriter, rapper, entrepreneur and skateboarder. He as well is the lead singer and drummer for the funk-rock band, N.E.R.D. He in fact is best known for his solo single "Frontin'" (2003).
More Pharrell Williams News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame