'Step Brothers' Stepping Out for L.A. Premiere
Columbia Pictures have presented their latest comedy movie, "Step Brothers", to selected few. On Tuesday, July 15, evening, the studio celebrated the Judd Apatow-produced movie with a special premiere event at Mann Village Theater in Los Angeles.
Rolling down its carpet in front of the famed venue, the special event saw many of its ensemble, including Mary Steenburgen, Richard Jenkins and Adam Scott. The event was also made merrier with the coming out of its two stars, Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly, who played the rival step brothers.
Apart from the cast, other celebrities seen grazing the red carpet include Jason Bateman, David Hasselhoff, Ted Danson, Tom Arnold, Barry Williams, Corey Feldman, Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy.
"Step Brothers" follows the story of two coddled and spoiled grown-ups who are faced with the fact that they have to share their parents' love when their parents get married. Having to live under one roof, the two find ways to make the other's life miserable. But, when their rivalry seems to strain their parents' relationships, they are forced to team up to prevent the separation from happening. The Adam McKay's movie is coming out on July 25.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs