'Step Brothers' Stepping Out for L.A. Premiere
Columbia Pictures have presented their latest comedy movie, "Step Brothers", to selected few. On Tuesday, July 15, evening, the studio celebrated the Judd Apatow-produced movie with a special premiere event at Mann Village Theater in Los Angeles.
Rolling down its carpet in front of the famed venue, the special event saw many of its ensemble, including Mary Steenburgen, Richard Jenkins and Adam Scott. The event was also made merrier with the coming out of its two stars, Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly, who played the rival step brothers.
Apart from the cast, other celebrities seen grazing the red carpet include Jason Bateman, David Hasselhoff, Ted Danson, Tom Arnold, Barry Williams, Corey Feldman, Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy.
"Step Brothers" follows the story of two coddled and spoiled grown-ups who are faced with the fact that they have to share their parents' love when their parents get married. Having to live under one roof, the two find ways to make the other's life miserable. But, when their rivalry seems to strain their parents' relationships, they are forced to team up to prevent the separation from happening. The Adam McKay's movie is coming out on July 25.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences