'Step Brothers' Stepping Out for L.A. Premiere
Columbia Pictures have presented their latest comedy movie, "Step Brothers", to selected few. On Tuesday, July 15, evening, the studio celebrated the Judd Apatow-produced movie with a special premiere event at Mann Village Theater in Los Angeles.
Rolling down its carpet in front of the famed venue, the special event saw many of its ensemble, including Mary Steenburgen, Richard Jenkins and Adam Scott. The event was also made merrier with the coming out of its two stars, Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly, who played the rival step brothers.
Apart from the cast, other celebrities seen grazing the red carpet include Jason Bateman, David Hasselhoff, Ted Danson, Tom Arnold, Barry Williams, Corey Feldman, Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy.
"Step Brothers" follows the story of two coddled and spoiled grown-ups who are faced with the fact that they have to share their parents' love when their parents get married. Having to live under one roof, the two find ways to make the other's life miserable. But, when their rivalry seems to strain their parents' relationships, they are forced to team up to prevent the separation from happening. The Adam McKay's movie is coming out on July 25.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed