'Step Brothers' Stepping Out for L.A. Premiere
Columbia Pictures have presented their latest comedy movie, "Step Brothers", to selected few. On Tuesday, July 15, evening, the studio celebrated the Judd Apatow-produced movie with a special premiere event at Mann Village Theater in Los Angeles.
Rolling down its carpet in front of the famed venue, the special event saw many of its ensemble, including Mary Steenburgen, Richard Jenkins and Adam Scott. The event was also made merrier with the coming out of its two stars, Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly, who played the rival step brothers.
Apart from the cast, other celebrities seen grazing the red carpet include Jason Bateman, David Hasselhoff, Ted Danson, Tom Arnold, Barry Williams, Corey Feldman, Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy.
"Step Brothers" follows the story of two coddled and spoiled grown-ups who are faced with the fact that they have to share their parents' love when their parents get married. Having to live under one roof, the two find ways to make the other's life miserable. But, when their rivalry seems to strain their parents' relationships, they are forced to team up to prevent the separation from happening. The Adam McKay's movie is coming out on July 25.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'