Actress Zhang Ziyi Engaged to Multi-Millionaire Boyfriend to Wed Next Year
Zhang Ziyi is engaged to marry. The actress is engaged to boyfriend, Israeli multi-millionaire and venture capitalist, Vivi Nevo.
Nevo made an announcement about their engagement while he was attending the annual conference of Allen & Company in Sun Valley, Idaho on Tuesday, July 8. He, furthermore, added that a wedding has been set to be held next year.
No words just yet on the date and venue of the planned wedding.
Does not like to talk in public about her private life, Ziyi was snapped holding hands and kissing with Nevo at an NBA game January last year. Despite the controversy that surrounded her mixed-race romance with Nevo, the beauty has publicly stated in a TV interview that she was "very happy".
Keeps adding more film projects into her acting career resume, Ziyi has been lined up to star in the upcoming drama comedy "Lost for Words" which not yet has a release date.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season