Actress Zhang Ziyi Engaged to Multi-Millionaire Boyfriend to Wed Next Year
Zhang Ziyi is engaged to marry. The actress is engaged to boyfriend, Israeli multi-millionaire and venture capitalist, Vivi Nevo.
Nevo made an announcement about their engagement while he was attending the annual conference of Allen & Company in Sun Valley, Idaho on Tuesday, July 8. He, furthermore, added that a wedding has been set to be held next year.
No words just yet on the date and venue of the planned wedding.
Does not like to talk in public about her private life, Ziyi was snapped holding hands and kissing with Nevo at an NBA game January last year. Despite the controversy that surrounded her mixed-race romance with Nevo, the beauty has publicly stated in a TV interview that she was "very happy".
Keeps adding more film projects into her acting career resume, Ziyi has been lined up to star in the upcoming drama comedy "Lost for Words" which not yet has a release date.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party