Actress Zhang Ziyi Engaged to Multi-Millionaire Boyfriend to Wed Next Year
Zhang Ziyi is engaged to marry. The actress is engaged to boyfriend, Israeli multi-millionaire and venture capitalist, Vivi Nevo.
Nevo made an announcement about their engagement while he was attending the annual conference of Allen & Company in Sun Valley, Idaho on Tuesday, July 8. He, furthermore, added that a wedding has been set to be held next year.
No words just yet on the date and venue of the planned wedding.
Does not like to talk in public about her private life, Ziyi was snapped holding hands and kissing with Nevo at an NBA game January last year. Despite the controversy that surrounded her mixed-race romance with Nevo, the beauty has publicly stated in a TV interview that she was "very happy".
Keeps adding more film projects into her acting career resume, Ziyi has been lined up to star in the upcoming drama comedy "Lost for Words" which not yet has a release date.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune