Actress Zhang Ziyi Engaged to Multi-Millionaire Boyfriend to Wed Next Year
Zhang Ziyi is engaged to marry. The actress is engaged to boyfriend, Israeli multi-millionaire and venture capitalist, Vivi Nevo.
Nevo made an announcement about their engagement while he was attending the annual conference of Allen & Company in Sun Valley, Idaho on Tuesday, July 8. He, furthermore, added that a wedding has been set to be held next year.
No words just yet on the date and venue of the planned wedding.
Does not like to talk in public about her private life, Ziyi was snapped holding hands and kissing with Nevo at an NBA game January last year. Despite the controversy that surrounded her mixed-race romance with Nevo, the beauty has publicly stated in a TV interview that she was "very happy".
Keeps adding more film projects into her acting career resume, Ziyi has been lined up to star in the upcoming drama comedy "Lost for Words" which not yet has a release date.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy