Actress Zhang Ziyi Engaged to Multi-Millionaire Boyfriend to Wed Next Year
Zhang Ziyi is engaged to marry. The actress is engaged to boyfriend, Israeli multi-millionaire and venture capitalist, Vivi Nevo.
Nevo made an announcement about their engagement while he was attending the annual conference of Allen & Company in Sun Valley, Idaho on Tuesday, July 8. He, furthermore, added that a wedding has been set to be held next year.
No words just yet on the date and venue of the planned wedding.
Does not like to talk in public about her private life, Ziyi was snapped holding hands and kissing with Nevo at an NBA game January last year. Despite the controversy that surrounded her mixed-race romance with Nevo, the beauty has publicly stated in a TV interview that she was "very happy".
Keeps adding more film projects into her acting career resume, Ziyi has been lined up to star in the upcoming drama comedy "Lost for Words" which not yet has a release date.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development