New Mom Jessica Alba Sold Baby's Pics to OK! for 1.5 Million Dollar
Originally declined all magazine offers to sell the first pics of her baby, Jessica Alba finally has a change of heart. The new celebrity mother has agreed to sell pictures of baby daughter Honor to OK! magazine for $1.5 million, TMZ reports.
The deal, still according to TMZ, "consists of pictures of the baby now, and one other "event" - Christmas, Thanksgiving, vacation, etc." Honor Marie Warren is said to be "adorable" and her pics taken this week are "so cute."
Alba, just like usual, remains tight lipped on the report.
Baby Honor was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on June 7. She's the first child for both Alba and her film producer hubby Cash Warren.
More Jessica Alba News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'