New Mom Jessica Alba Sold Baby's Pics to OK! for 1.5 Million Dollar
Originally declined all magazine offers to sell the first pics of her baby, Jessica Alba finally has a change of heart. The new celebrity mother has agreed to sell pictures of baby daughter Honor to OK! magazine for $1.5 million, TMZ reports.
The deal, still according to TMZ, "consists of pictures of the baby now, and one other "event" - Christmas, Thanksgiving, vacation, etc." Honor Marie Warren is said to be "adorable" and her pics taken this week are "so cute."
Alba, just like usual, remains tight lipped on the report.
Baby Honor was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on June 7. She's the first child for both Alba and her film producer hubby Cash Warren.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor