New Mom Jessica Alba Sold Baby's Pics to OK! for 1.5 Million Dollar
Originally declined all magazine offers to sell the first pics of her baby, Jessica Alba finally has a change of heart. The new celebrity mother has agreed to sell pictures of baby daughter Honor to OK! magazine for $1.5 million, TMZ reports.
The deal, still according to TMZ, "consists of pictures of the baby now, and one other "event" - Christmas, Thanksgiving, vacation, etc." Honor Marie Warren is said to be "adorable" and her pics taken this week are "so cute."
Alba, just like usual, remains tight lipped on the report.
Baby Honor was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on June 7. She's the first child for both Alba and her film producer hubby Cash Warren.
More Jessica Alba News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image