New Mom Jessica Alba Sold Baby's Pics to OK! for 1.5 Million Dollar
Originally declined all magazine offers to sell the first pics of her baby, Jessica Alba finally has a change of heart. The new celebrity mother has agreed to sell pictures of baby daughter Honor to OK! magazine for $1.5 million, TMZ reports.
The deal, still according to TMZ, "consists of pictures of the baby now, and one other "event" - Christmas, Thanksgiving, vacation, etc." Honor Marie Warren is said to be "adorable" and her pics taken this week are "so cute."
Alba, just like usual, remains tight lipped on the report.
Baby Honor was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on June 7. She's the first child for both Alba and her film producer hubby Cash Warren.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie