New Mom Jessica Alba Sold Baby's Pics to OK! for 1.5 Million Dollar
Originally declined all magazine offers to sell the first pics of her baby, Jessica Alba finally has a change of heart. The new celebrity mother has agreed to sell pictures of baby daughter Honor to OK! magazine for $1.5 million, TMZ reports.
The deal, still according to TMZ, "consists of pictures of the baby now, and one other "event" - Christmas, Thanksgiving, vacation, etc." Honor Marie Warren is said to be "adorable" and her pics taken this week are "so cute."
Alba, just like usual, remains tight lipped on the report.
Baby Honor was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on June 7. She's the first child for both Alba and her film producer hubby Cash Warren.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding