Video Premiere: Lil Wayne's 'A Milli'
The official music video for Lil Wayne's latest single "A Milli" has just been premiered on BET:106 & Park on July 2. The clip was shot on Monday, June 23, at the same time he filmed "Got Money" clip, and was also being directed by the same director Gil Green.
The new clip doesn't have lots of special features as it seems that it was taken during his preparation before shooting "Got Money". The scenes sees Wayne setting up himself and making his way from his bus to the set of "Got Money".
The single itself is being set as the official street single and the second that has been spawned from Wayne's latest LP "Tha Carter III", outed on June 10. Another single that will soon have its video premiered is "Got Money" featuring T-Pain, while the first outing from the latest record is "Lollipop".
Beside preparing to release a new video, the rapper will be hitting the road in October after he was tapped to headline the upcoming 2008 Voodoo Experience. On the event that will be held from October 24-26 at New Orleans' City Park, Wayne will be joining other famous names, such as Stone Temple Pilots, R.E.M., Nine Inch Nails and many more.
Lil Wayne's "A Milli" Video Premiere:
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance