Video Premiere: Lil Wayne's 'A Milli'
The official music video for Lil Wayne's latest single "A Milli" has just been premiered on BET:106 & Park on July 2. The clip was shot on Monday, June 23, at the same time he filmed "Got Money" clip, and was also being directed by the same director Gil Green.
The new clip doesn't have lots of special features as it seems that it was taken during his preparation before shooting "Got Money". The scenes sees Wayne setting up himself and making his way from his bus to the set of "Got Money".
The single itself is being set as the official street single and the second that has been spawned from Wayne's latest LP "Tha Carter III", outed on June 10. Another single that will soon have its video premiered is "Got Money" featuring T-Pain, while the first outing from the latest record is "Lollipop".
Beside preparing to release a new video, the rapper will be hitting the road in October after he was tapped to headline the upcoming 2008 Voodoo Experience. On the event that will be held from October 24-26 at New Orleans' City Park, Wayne will be joining other famous names, such as Stone Temple Pilots, R.E.M., Nine Inch Nails and many more.
Lil Wayne's "A Milli" Video Premiere:
More Lil Wayne News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna