Lee Ryan of Boyband Blue Expecting First Child, Planning to Wed
Former Blue singer Lee Ryan is set to become a first time father. He has admitted to have impregnated a female fan of him and they are planning to get hitched.
Lee began dating a female fan, named Samantha Miller, 20, after she posted a number of saucy snaps of herself on his MySpace.com webpage. It was since that time that he has fallen head over heels for her. "He described the pictures as 'well hot,'" a friend told the Sunday Mirror, adding that the male singer immediately asked her out on a date.
"He couldn't help himself and got in touch with her. Sam was a huge fan but was worried about his womanising past at first. Now she is fine about it because Lee is totally devoted to her. They make a great couple," the friend revealed further.
Though so, the announcement Lee made during his 25th birthday celebration that he and Samantha are expecting their first child together and that they're planning to wed soon before the baby is born sent much surprise to his family and friends. "Everyone was shocked when Lee revealed he was getting wed later this year-and a baby was on the way," so said the friend, adding that "They've only been dating a few months and we didn't expect him to settle down any time soon."
Much contrary to friends and family's shock, Lee's mother apparently is very supportive of her son, saying "Sammy is a lovely girl and she and Lee are really happy. The wedding arrangements haven't been made yet."
Samantha has been a devoted Blue fan since their first hit "All Rise" in 2001. She once told Lee's bandmates that she had a poster of him on her wall when she was a teenager.
As of Lee, he's been romantically linked to a number of females, one of them was Atomic Kitten star Liz McClarnon with whom he briefly engaged.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle