Timbaland's Formal Wedding Ceremony Is On
Already husband-and-wife after they tied the knot in Virginia earlier this month, Timbaland and Monique Idlett held a formal lavish wedding ceremony in Aruba on Sunday, June 22. An unidentified source confirmed the news to People magazine.
The publication, sad to say, obtained no other details on the wedding except that Missy Elliott and Timbaland's artist Keri Hilson were among the hundreds of guests. US Weekly, on the other hand, reported there were about 300 people invited into the wedding.
Guests, per the news media, included Omarion, rapper Magoo, Ginuwine, producer Nate "Danja" Hills and Interscope/Geffen Chairman Jimmy Iovine.
Never make public their romance, Timbaland and Idlett, who's a publicist, reportedly engaged during their baby shower last October. The couple already tied the knot, secretly, in Virginia on June 10 in a rather casual style, with the bride and groom wore sweatsuits for the ceremony.
Timbaland and Idlett welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter named Reign, last year.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly