Timbaland's Formal Wedding Ceremony Is On
Already husband-and-wife after they tied the knot in Virginia earlier this month, Timbaland and Monique Idlett held a formal lavish wedding ceremony in Aruba on Sunday, June 22. An unidentified source confirmed the news to People magazine.
The publication, sad to say, obtained no other details on the wedding except that Missy Elliott and Timbaland's artist Keri Hilson were among the hundreds of guests. US Weekly, on the other hand, reported there were about 300 people invited into the wedding.
Guests, per the news media, included Omarion, rapper Magoo, Ginuwine, producer Nate "Danja" Hills and Interscope/Geffen Chairman Jimmy Iovine.
Never make public their romance, Timbaland and Idlett, who's a publicist, reportedly engaged during their baby shower last October. The couple already tied the knot, secretly, in Virginia on June 10 in a rather casual style, with the bride and groom wore sweatsuits for the ceremony.
Timbaland and Idlett welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter named Reign, last year.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby