Timbaland's Formal Wedding Ceremony Is On
Already husband-and-wife after they tied the knot in Virginia earlier this month, Timbaland and Monique Idlett held a formal lavish wedding ceremony in Aruba on Sunday, June 22. An unidentified source confirmed the news to People magazine.
The publication, sad to say, obtained no other details on the wedding except that Missy Elliott and Timbaland's artist Keri Hilson were among the hundreds of guests. US Weekly, on the other hand, reported there were about 300 people invited into the wedding.
Guests, per the news media, included Omarion, rapper Magoo, Ginuwine, producer Nate "Danja" Hills and Interscope/Geffen Chairman Jimmy Iovine.
Never make public their romance, Timbaland and Idlett, who's a publicist, reportedly engaged during their baby shower last October. The couple already tied the knot, secretly, in Virginia on June 10 in a rather casual style, with the bride and groom wore sweatsuits for the ceremony.
Timbaland and Idlett welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter named Reign, last year.
More Timbaland News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift