Timbaland's Formal Wedding Ceremony Is On
Already husband-and-wife after they tied the knot in Virginia earlier this month, Timbaland and Monique Idlett held a formal lavish wedding ceremony in Aruba on Sunday, June 22. An unidentified source confirmed the news to People magazine.
The publication, sad to say, obtained no other details on the wedding except that Missy Elliott and Timbaland's artist Keri Hilson were among the hundreds of guests. US Weekly, on the other hand, reported there were about 300 people invited into the wedding.
Guests, per the news media, included Omarion, rapper Magoo, Ginuwine, producer Nate "Danja" Hills and Interscope/Geffen Chairman Jimmy Iovine.
Never make public their romance, Timbaland and Idlett, who's a publicist, reportedly engaged during their baby shower last October. The couple already tied the knot, secretly, in Virginia on June 10 in a rather casual style, with the bride and groom wore sweatsuits for the ceremony.
Timbaland and Idlett welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter named Reign, last year.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image