Timbaland's Formal Wedding Ceremony Is On
Already husband-and-wife after they tied the knot in Virginia earlier this month, Timbaland and Monique Idlett held a formal lavish wedding ceremony in Aruba on Sunday, June 22. An unidentified source confirmed the news to People magazine.
The publication, sad to say, obtained no other details on the wedding except that Missy Elliott and Timbaland's artist Keri Hilson were among the hundreds of guests. US Weekly, on the other hand, reported there were about 300 people invited into the wedding.
Guests, per the news media, included Omarion, rapper Magoo, Ginuwine, producer Nate "Danja" Hills and Interscope/Geffen Chairman Jimmy Iovine.
Never make public their romance, Timbaland and Idlett, who's a publicist, reportedly engaged during their baby shower last October. The couple already tied the knot, secretly, in Virginia on June 10 in a rather casual style, with the bride and groom wore sweatsuits for the ceremony.
Timbaland and Idlett welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter named Reign, last year.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen