Not Ready for Marriage, Sophia Bush Revealed Split from Actor Boyfriend Jon Foster
Has been keeping her personal life, especially her love life, away from media spotlight, it was not until recently that Sophia Bush publicly revealed she's back on the single market following a break up with actor boyfriend Jon Foster. To US Weekly, the actress spoke out about her split from the hunk, saying she and Foster "broke up, like, a year ago."
Speaking about her relationship with Foster post the break up, Bush revealed to the publication at the Switch Boutique Summer BBQ in L.A. Monday, June 16, "We are really good friends. We keep in touch, and we love each other to death." She continued saying, "You can love somebody, and not be in love with them, and I think that was a really valuable lesson. We weren't ready to get married, but it definitely doesn't mean we don't care about each other."
The only two men Bush said she had time for at present time "are Barack Obama and my trainer. So those are my relationships." Being asked about what's so appealing about the junior United States Senator from Illinois, she said, "Senator Obama is the one person who's saying, 'We can change everything - but it can't just be me, and it can't just be you.'"
Bush previously married to her "One Tree Hill" co-star Chad Michael Murray for 20 months, from April 2005 to December the following year. The actor is currently engaged to Kenzie Dalton, a former cheerleader extra on "One Tree Hill."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked