Not Ready for Marriage, Sophia Bush Revealed Split from Actor Boyfriend Jon Foster
Has been keeping her personal life, especially her love life, away from media spotlight, it was not until recently that Sophia Bush publicly revealed she's back on the single market following a break up with actor boyfriend Jon Foster. To US Weekly, the actress spoke out about her split from the hunk, saying she and Foster "broke up, like, a year ago."
Speaking about her relationship with Foster post the break up, Bush revealed to the publication at the Switch Boutique Summer BBQ in L.A. Monday, June 16, "We are really good friends. We keep in touch, and we love each other to death." She continued saying, "You can love somebody, and not be in love with them, and I think that was a really valuable lesson. We weren't ready to get married, but it definitely doesn't mean we don't care about each other."
The only two men Bush said she had time for at present time "are Barack Obama and my trainer. So those are my relationships." Being asked about what's so appealing about the junior United States Senator from Illinois, she said, "Senator Obama is the one person who's saying, 'We can change everything - but it can't just be me, and it can't just be you.'"
Bush previously married to her "One Tree Hill" co-star Chad Michael Murray for 20 months, from April 2005 to December the following year. The actor is currently engaged to Kenzie Dalton, a former cheerleader extra on "One Tree Hill."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off