Not Ready for Marriage, Sophia Bush Revealed Split from Actor Boyfriend Jon Foster
Has been keeping her personal life, especially her love life, away from media spotlight, it was not until recently that Sophia Bush publicly revealed she's back on the single market following a break up with actor boyfriend Jon Foster. To US Weekly, the actress spoke out about her split from the hunk, saying she and Foster "broke up, like, a year ago."
Speaking about her relationship with Foster post the break up, Bush revealed to the publication at the Switch Boutique Summer BBQ in L.A. Monday, June 16, "We are really good friends. We keep in touch, and we love each other to death." She continued saying, "You can love somebody, and not be in love with them, and I think that was a really valuable lesson. We weren't ready to get married, but it definitely doesn't mean we don't care about each other."
The only two men Bush said she had time for at present time "are Barack Obama and my trainer. So those are my relationships." Being asked about what's so appealing about the junior United States Senator from Illinois, she said, "Senator Obama is the one person who's saying, 'We can change everything - but it can't just be me, and it can't just be you.'"
Bush previously married to her "One Tree Hill" co-star Chad Michael Murray for 20 months, from April 2005 to December the following year. The actor is currently engaged to Kenzie Dalton, a former cheerleader extra on "One Tree Hill."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival