Former CK Male Model Writing Kiss and Tell Book About Elle MacPherson's Bedroom Secrets
It's not merely about the supermodel though. Bruce Hulse, former Calvin Klein male model, is writing a so-called kiss and tell book, in which he reveals his sexual exploits with some of the world's most beautiful women. Elle MacPherson is one of the popular figures who's featured in the book.
The New York Post quoted Hulse, a 55 year-old married man with two children, as writing MacPherson "stripped down in front of me" and when he told her he was depressed over a recent bust-up and lost his sex drive, the Aussie catwalk queen "was so understanding", telling him "No worries, Bruce ... Let's just be friends, then." But later they did hook up for a one-nighter at his parents' house.
Did admit in the book, titled "Sex, Love and Fashion", "My desire to be with beautiful women had always been my weakness," Hulse went on exposing his a night of passion with Andie MacDowell, writing they had sex in her room. Recalling that experience, he revealed "the table lamp ... was way too bright for us both, so I gallantly took off my t-shirt and threw it over the top ... [I] pulled her dress off. Just as we began to kiss again, the smell of something burning broke the spell. My shirt was on fire!"
About Czech-born supermodel and actress Paulina Porizkova, Hulse wrote "I arrived at Paulina's hotel room ... only to find her wearing next to nothing. I was doomed. Within seconds we were all over each other" adding "We completely tore up the hotel room."
As for German model and actress Tatjana Patitz, Hulse admitted he was really into her. Per his explanation, after bedding Patitz, she was "confused" because she had feelings for another model. So "I crossed a boundary and did something I had never done to another male model before. I ratted (him) out. (He) had told me about another model he'd had amazing sex with, so I told Tatjana. I felt guilty for stooping to such a level, but I was crazy about Tatjana."
"Sex, Love and Fashion" is due to go on sale in August through book publisher Harmony Books.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande