Former CK Male Model Writing Kiss and Tell Book About Elle MacPherson's Bedroom Secrets
It's not merely about the supermodel though. Bruce Hulse, former Calvin Klein male model, is writing a so-called kiss and tell book, in which he reveals his sexual exploits with some of the world's most beautiful women. Elle MacPherson is one of the popular figures who's featured in the book.
The New York Post quoted Hulse, a 55 year-old married man with two children, as writing MacPherson "stripped down in front of me" and when he told her he was depressed over a recent bust-up and lost his sex drive, the Aussie catwalk queen "was so understanding", telling him "No worries, Bruce ... Let's just be friends, then." But later they did hook up for a one-nighter at his parents' house.
Did admit in the book, titled "Sex, Love and Fashion", "My desire to be with beautiful women had always been my weakness," Hulse went on exposing his a night of passion with Andie MacDowell, writing they had sex in her room. Recalling that experience, he revealed "the table lamp ... was way too bright for us both, so I gallantly took off my t-shirt and threw it over the top ... [I] pulled her dress off. Just as we began to kiss again, the smell of something burning broke the spell. My shirt was on fire!"
About Czech-born supermodel and actress Paulina Porizkova, Hulse wrote "I arrived at Paulina's hotel room ... only to find her wearing next to nothing. I was doomed. Within seconds we were all over each other" adding "We completely tore up the hotel room."
As for German model and actress Tatjana Patitz, Hulse admitted he was really into her. Per his explanation, after bedding Patitz, she was "confused" because she had feelings for another model. So "I crossed a boundary and did something I had never done to another male model before. I ratted (him) out. (He) had told me about another model he'd had amazing sex with, so I told Tatjana. I felt guilty for stooping to such a level, but I was crazy about Tatjana."
"Sex, Love and Fashion" is due to go on sale in August through book publisher Harmony Books.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns