Vin Diesel and Model Girlfriend Quietly Welcome First Child, a Baby Daughter
This just in. Vin Diesel has become a father for the first time. The actor and his longtime girlfriend, model Paloma Jimenez, have welcomed their first child together, a baby girl on April 2.
A representative for Diesel broke the news to People. Other details of the infant are being kept under wrap though.
No words from either Diesel or Jimenez about their newborn baby.
Professionally, Diesel is currently shooting and producing the action flick "Fast and Furious," due out June next year. He could next be seen starring in the adventure, science-fiction, action movie "Babylon A.D." which will hit the theaters on August 29.
More Vin Diesel News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor