Vin Diesel and Model Girlfriend Quietly Welcome First Child, a Baby Daughter
This just in. Vin Diesel has become a father for the first time. The actor and his longtime girlfriend, model Paloma Jimenez, have welcomed their first child together, a baby girl on April 2.
A representative for Diesel broke the news to People. Other details of the infant are being kept under wrap though.
No words from either Diesel or Jimenez about their newborn baby.
Professionally, Diesel is currently shooting and producing the action flick "Fast and Furious," due out June next year. He could next be seen starring in the adventure, science-fiction, action movie "Babylon A.D." which will hit the theaters on August 29.
More Vin Diesel News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked