Vin Diesel and Model Girlfriend Quietly Welcome First Child, a Baby Daughter
This just in. Vin Diesel has become a father for the first time. The actor and his longtime girlfriend, model Paloma Jimenez, have welcomed their first child together, a baby girl on April 2.
A representative for Diesel broke the news to People. Other details of the infant are being kept under wrap though.
No words from either Diesel or Jimenez about their newborn baby.
Professionally, Diesel is currently shooting and producing the action flick "Fast and Furious," due out June next year. He could next be seen starring in the adventure, science-fiction, action movie "Babylon A.D." which will hit the theaters on August 29.
More Vin Diesel News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son