Vin Diesel and Model Girlfriend Quietly Welcome First Child, a Baby Daughter
This just in. Vin Diesel has become a father for the first time. The actor and his longtime girlfriend, model Paloma Jimenez, have welcomed their first child together, a baby girl on April 2.
A representative for Diesel broke the news to People. Other details of the infant are being kept under wrap though.
No words from either Diesel or Jimenez about their newborn baby.
Professionally, Diesel is currently shooting and producing the action flick "Fast and Furious," due out June next year. He could next be seen starring in the adventure, science-fiction, action movie "Babylon A.D." which will hit the theaters on August 29.
More Vin Diesel News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake