Vin Diesel and Model Girlfriend Quietly Welcome First Child, a Baby Daughter
This just in. Vin Diesel has become a father for the first time. The actor and his longtime girlfriend, model Paloma Jimenez, have welcomed their first child together, a baby girl on April 2.
A representative for Diesel broke the news to People. Other details of the infant are being kept under wrap though.
No words from either Diesel or Jimenez about their newborn baby.
Professionally, Diesel is currently shooting and producing the action flick "Fast and Furious," due out June next year. He could next be seen starring in the adventure, science-fiction, action movie "Babylon A.D." which will hit the theaters on August 29.
More Vin Diesel News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy