Star-Studded 'He's Just Not That Into You' Premiered Trailer
How would you know that a man is not interested in a woman he is dating or romantically involved with? That is exactly what "He's Just Not That Into You" brings to the plate. Delivering an interconnected story of a group of women dealing with their love life, the New Line Cinema movie has just premiered its first trailer online.
Opened with a scene in which Gigi, Ginnifer Goodwin's character, exchanging name cards with a man she met in a bar, the compilation of clips pretty much gives out the idea what issue wants to be picked up by the filmmakers as Gigi who doesn't want to misinterpret the man's remark pursues him to speak out his mind about calling her. From the look of the trailer, the main character is Gigi, though other characters played by Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore are still featured to deliver the point of the film, that is 'he is just not that into you'.
Bringing a romantic comedy movie that puts a line of Hollywood stars, including also Justin Long, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Connelly and Kevin Connolly, as the cast ensemble, to the big screen in October 24, "He's Just Not That Into You" is based on Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo's self-help book of the same title. The movie deals with the differences of love life perspective between men and women. It picks up the challenges of reading and mostly often misreading the unsaid language after a date observed through the post-date behavior of a potential love interest.
"He's Just Not That Into You" Trailer:
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik