Star-Studded 'He's Just Not That Into You' Premiered Trailer
How would you know that a man is not interested in a woman he is dating or romantically involved with? That is exactly what "He's Just Not That Into You" brings to the plate. Delivering an interconnected story of a group of women dealing with their love life, the New Line Cinema movie has just premiered its first trailer online.
Opened with a scene in which Gigi, Ginnifer Goodwin's character, exchanging name cards with a man she met in a bar, the compilation of clips pretty much gives out the idea what issue wants to be picked up by the filmmakers as Gigi who doesn't want to misinterpret the man's remark pursues him to speak out his mind about calling her. From the look of the trailer, the main character is Gigi, though other characters played by Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore are still featured to deliver the point of the film, that is 'he is just not that into you'.
Bringing a romantic comedy movie that puts a line of Hollywood stars, including also Justin Long, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Connelly and Kevin Connolly, as the cast ensemble, to the big screen in October 24, "He's Just Not That Into You" is based on Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo's self-help book of the same title. The movie deals with the differences of love life perspective between men and women. It picks up the challenges of reading and mostly often misreading the unsaid language after a date observed through the post-date behavior of a potential love interest.
"He's Just Not That Into You" Trailer:
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit
- Ciara and Ex-Fiance Future Reach Custody Agreement Over Son Future Jr.