Nelly's 'Brass Knuckles' Release Date Pushed Back Again
After some musicians such as, Ne-Yo, G-Unit and The Game have their new albums' release date being pushed back, Nelly is set to join the club. According to new reports, the St. Louis rapper's upcoming LP "Brass Knuckles" which supposedly set for June 24 release has now been changed to August 19.
Rap-Up.com claimed that the decision to push back the new record comes from Nelly's recording company Universal Records. Unfortunately, there are no more details regarding the reason behind that decision.
The upcoming album, is being set as Nelly's fifth studio album up till this year. On the album the rapper worked with lots of famous musicians, such as Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie, Akon, Babyface, Ciara, Jermaine Dupri, Usher and many more.
To promote "Brass Knuckles", Nelly has outed the first single from the set which is "Party People" collaborating with Fergie. The song was released on March 18 via iTunes, while the clip for it has also been officially premiered at Yahoo! Music on April 15.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick