Nelly's 'Brass Knuckles' Release Date Pushed Back Again
After some musicians such as, Ne-Yo, G-Unit and The Game have their new albums' release date being pushed back, Nelly is set to join the club. According to new reports, the St. Louis rapper's upcoming LP "Brass Knuckles" which supposedly set for June 24 release has now been changed to August 19.
Rap-Up.com claimed that the decision to push back the new record comes from Nelly's recording company Universal Records. Unfortunately, there are no more details regarding the reason behind that decision.
The upcoming album, is being set as Nelly's fifth studio album up till this year. On the album the rapper worked with lots of famous musicians, such as Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie, Akon, Babyface, Ciara, Jermaine Dupri, Usher and many more.
To promote "Brass Knuckles", Nelly has outed the first single from the set which is "Party People" collaborating with Fergie. The song was released on March 18 via iTunes, while the clip for it has also been officially premiered at Yahoo! Music on April 15.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake