Nelly's 'Brass Knuckles' Release Date Pushed Back Again
After some musicians such as, Ne-Yo, G-Unit and The Game have their new albums' release date being pushed back, Nelly is set to join the club. According to new reports, the St. Louis rapper's upcoming LP "Brass Knuckles" which supposedly set for June 24 release has now been changed to August 19.
Rap-Up.com claimed that the decision to push back the new record comes from Nelly's recording company Universal Records. Unfortunately, there are no more details regarding the reason behind that decision.
The upcoming album, is being set as Nelly's fifth studio album up till this year. On the album the rapper worked with lots of famous musicians, such as Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie, Akon, Babyface, Ciara, Jermaine Dupri, Usher and many more.
To promote "Brass Knuckles", Nelly has outed the first single from the set which is "Party People" collaborating with Fergie. The song was released on March 18 via iTunes, while the clip for it has also been officially premiered at Yahoo! Music on April 15.
More Nelly News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7