Nelly's 'Brass Knuckles' Release Date Pushed Back Again
After some musicians such as, Ne-Yo, G-Unit and The Game have their new albums' release date being pushed back, Nelly is set to join the club. According to new reports, the St. Louis rapper's upcoming LP "Brass Knuckles" which supposedly set for June 24 release has now been changed to August 19.
Rap-Up.com claimed that the decision to push back the new record comes from Nelly's recording company Universal Records. Unfortunately, there are no more details regarding the reason behind that decision.
The upcoming album, is being set as Nelly's fifth studio album up till this year. On the album the rapper worked with lots of famous musicians, such as Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie, Akon, Babyface, Ciara, Jermaine Dupri, Usher and many more.
To promote "Brass Knuckles", Nelly has outed the first single from the set which is "Party People" collaborating with Fergie. The song was released on March 18 via iTunes, while the clip for it has also been officially premiered at Yahoo! Music on April 15.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris