Nelly's 'Brass Knuckles' Release Date Pushed Back Again
After some musicians such as, Ne-Yo, G-Unit and The Game have their new albums' release date being pushed back, Nelly is set to join the club. According to new reports, the St. Louis rapper's upcoming LP "Brass Knuckles" which supposedly set for June 24 release has now been changed to August 19.
Rap-Up.com claimed that the decision to push back the new record comes from Nelly's recording company Universal Records. Unfortunately, there are no more details regarding the reason behind that decision.
The upcoming album, is being set as Nelly's fifth studio album up till this year. On the album the rapper worked with lots of famous musicians, such as Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie, Akon, Babyface, Ciara, Jermaine Dupri, Usher and many more.
To promote "Brass Knuckles", Nelly has outed the first single from the set which is "Party People" collaborating with Fergie. The song was released on March 18 via iTunes, while the clip for it has also been officially premiered at Yahoo! Music on April 15.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri