The Pussycat Dolls to Perform New Single at 2008 MTV Movie Awards
The Pussycat Dolls' fans will now have the chance to check out the girls performing their new song "When I Grow Up" live on stage. The Dolls have been confirmed to perform at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards and at the event they will sing their new single.
The new song is one of the songs which will be included on the Dolls' upcoming second studio album. The upcoming set itself until this month hasn't had a title and an official release date yet.
The Dolls' debut album "PCD" was released on September 13, 2005 and became a hit. The set managed to peak at #5 at the Billboard Hot 200 chart and has been sold over 6 million copies world wide.
Beside the girls group, other performer that has been confirmed to play at the annual award, which will be held on June 1 and aired on MTV on the same day, is Coldplay. Just like the Dolls, the English band will also perform their new single "Violet Hill" on the stage.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies