The Pussycat Dolls to Perform New Single at 2008 MTV Movie Awards
The Pussycat Dolls' fans will now have the chance to check out the girls performing their new song "When I Grow Up" live on stage. The Dolls have been confirmed to perform at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards and at the event they will sing their new single.
The new song is one of the songs which will be included on the Dolls' upcoming second studio album. The upcoming set itself until this month hasn't had a title and an official release date yet.
The Dolls' debut album "PCD" was released on September 13, 2005 and became a hit. The set managed to peak at #5 at the Billboard Hot 200 chart and has been sold over 6 million copies world wide.
Beside the girls group, other performer that has been confirmed to play at the annual award, which will be held on June 1 and aired on MTV on the same day, is Coldplay. Just like the Dolls, the English band will also perform their new single "Violet Hill" on the stage.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern