The Pussycat Dolls to Perform New Single at 2008 MTV Movie Awards
The Pussycat Dolls' fans will now have the chance to check out the girls performing their new song "When I Grow Up" live on stage. The Dolls have been confirmed to perform at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards and at the event they will sing their new single.
The new song is one of the songs which will be included on the Dolls' upcoming second studio album. The upcoming set itself until this month hasn't had a title and an official release date yet.
The Dolls' debut album "PCD" was released on September 13, 2005 and became a hit. The set managed to peak at #5 at the Billboard Hot 200 chart and has been sold over 6 million copies world wide.
Beside the girls group, other performer that has been confirmed to play at the annual award, which will be held on June 1 and aired on MTV on the same day, is Coldplay. Just like the Dolls, the English band will also perform their new single "Violet Hill" on the stage.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech