The Pussycat Dolls to Perform New Single at 2008 MTV Movie Awards
The Pussycat Dolls' fans will now have the chance to check out the girls performing their new song "When I Grow Up" live on stage. The Dolls have been confirmed to perform at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards and at the event they will sing their new single.
The new song is one of the songs which will be included on the Dolls' upcoming second studio album. The upcoming set itself until this month hasn't had a title and an official release date yet.
The Dolls' debut album "PCD" was released on September 13, 2005 and became a hit. The set managed to peak at #5 at the Billboard Hot 200 chart and has been sold over 6 million copies world wide.
Beside the girls group, other performer that has been confirmed to play at the annual award, which will be held on June 1 and aired on MTV on the same day, is Coldplay. Just like the Dolls, the English band will also perform their new single "Violet Hill" on the stage.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof