The Pussycat Dolls to Perform New Single at 2008 MTV Movie Awards
The Pussycat Dolls' fans will now have the chance to check out the girls performing their new song "When I Grow Up" live on stage. The Dolls have been confirmed to perform at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards and at the event they will sing their new single.
The new song is one of the songs which will be included on the Dolls' upcoming second studio album. The upcoming set itself until this month hasn't had a title and an official release date yet.
The Dolls' debut album "PCD" was released on September 13, 2005 and became a hit. The set managed to peak at #5 at the Billboard Hot 200 chart and has been sold over 6 million copies world wide.
Beside the girls group, other performer that has been confirmed to play at the annual award, which will be held on June 1 and aired on MTV on the same day, is Coldplay. Just like the Dolls, the English band will also perform their new single "Violet Hill" on the stage.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'