'Guitar Hero IV' to Feature Van Halen and Linkin Park
Fans of the hit game series "Guitar Hero" can now erase a little bit of their curiosity regarding the bands that will be involved on the game's upcoming series. New reports have confirmed that the next installment of the game "Guitar Hero IV" will still be headlined by famous names, such as Van Halen, Eagles, Linkin Park and Sublime.
For Van Halen it won't be the first time that their song will be used on the game as they have previously featured their single "You Really Got Me" on "Guitar Hero II". The legendary rock band themselves recently have just finished their April tour that was just ended on April 28 in Milwaukee.
Although the names of some of the bands have been confirmed, the release date for the new series has not been set. The game's producer only revealed that on Guitar Hero IV, gamers will be introduced to new features such as, the ability to play drums, vocals, bass and guitars separately, the chance to add the users' own vocals on the songs, create an own artwork and customize the guitar and drum parts of the game.
On its previous series the musical game has always been featured by songs from famous musicians. The latest series before the upcoming new installment, which is called "Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock" features songs from Metallica, Iron Maiden, Muse, Aerosmith, Poison, Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers and many more.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic