'Guitar Hero IV' to Feature Van Halen and Linkin Park
Fans of the hit game series "Guitar Hero" can now erase a little bit of their curiosity regarding the bands that will be involved on the game's upcoming series. New reports have confirmed that the next installment of the game "Guitar Hero IV" will still be headlined by famous names, such as Van Halen, Eagles, Linkin Park and Sublime.
For Van Halen it won't be the first time that their song will be used on the game as they have previously featured their single "You Really Got Me" on "Guitar Hero II". The legendary rock band themselves recently have just finished their April tour that was just ended on April 28 in Milwaukee.
Although the names of some of the bands have been confirmed, the release date for the new series has not been set. The game's producer only revealed that on Guitar Hero IV, gamers will be introduced to new features such as, the ability to play drums, vocals, bass and guitars separately, the chance to add the users' own vocals on the songs, create an own artwork and customize the guitar and drum parts of the game.
On its previous series the musical game has always been featured by songs from famous musicians. The latest series before the upcoming new installment, which is called "Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock" features songs from Metallica, Iron Maiden, Muse, Aerosmith, Poison, Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers and many more.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist