Beck to Drop New Album This Summer
Singer Beck is preparing to make his comeback to the music scene by releasing a new album. The alternative rock singer who hasn't released a new album since "The Information" in 2006, plans to drop the new album this summer.
Billboard said that the album will consist of 10 songs with Danger Mouse as the producer, but unfortunately the upcoming set is still untitled. Beside that, titles for the new songs on the album haven't been revealed either. Although rumor says that one of the singles will be featuring folk singer Cat Power.
The upcoming untitled album will be dropped via Interscope for its North America release and through XL Record for the other parts of the world. The official release date for the album is also not been set yet, but rumors said that it could hit the stores at any time.
Not just preparing to release a new album, Beck will also perform at a concert at the Hollywood Bowl in L.A. on September 20. Aside from that gig, the singer also is set to perform at some festivals this summer, such as San Francisco's Outside Lands, Bumbershoot and Austin City Limits.
More Beck News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle