Ashton Kutcher's 'Punk'd' Going to Big Screen
Though Ashton Kutcher has put his MTV prank show "Punk'd" on the shelf last Summer, it doesn't mean that he has enough with it. In fact, in a recent interview, the actor who will be appearing on the silver screen with his latest comedy film "What Happens in Vegas..." on May 9 revealed that he may bring the series to the big screen.
On Wednesday, May 7, the husband of actress Demi Moore told Ryan Seacrest in his radio show "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on KIIS-FM that there is a possibility that he will take the hidden camera practical joke series to the next level meaning he will be making a feature film out of it. "I was actually walking down the street in New York yesterday and thought 'What if I did 'Punk'd: The Movie'? Like a full on feature film of 'Punk'd'," explained the 30-year-old actor and producer.
Despite hinting on the movie version, the co-star of Brittany Murphy in "Just Married" refused to give further details on it. "I got a plan," so claimed Kutcher. "But if I reveal the plan then everyone's going to know when it's going down."
"Punk'd" was a television show in which celebrities were secretly being taped while being tricked. The show ran on MTV since April 15, 2003 to May 29, 2007. The celebrities who got punked throughout the airing of the series include Carmen Electra, Dave Navarro, Justin Timberlake, Mandy Moore, Nick Lachey, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Wilmer Valderrama, Hilary Duff, Ashanti and Travis Barker.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West