No Truth to Cameron Diaz Hospitalization Reports
Much contrary to recent reports, Cameron Diaz is not hospitalized. Representatives for the actress have denied she's hospitalized with stress following her father's death last week.
On Wednesday, April 23 reports surfaced that Cammy was under medical attention with stress following her father's death of pneumonia on April 15. Ashton Kutcher, who's in the same scene with Cammy in the comedy-romance "What Happens in Vegas...", was the first to broke the hospitalization issue during the film's premiere Monday night, April 21 in London, U.K.
Cammy's representatives, nevertheless, insisted the actor was either misinformed or misquoted. "These reports are absolutely untrue. She has taken time off to be with her family and plans to return to work next week," a spokesperson confirmed.
Cammy's father, Emilio Diaz, died suddenly of pneumonia on Tuesday morning, April 15. The production on her latest film "My Sister's Keeper" has been shut down since then to give her time to grieve and take care of family matters. Her ex-boyfriends Justin Timberlake and John Mayer were both seen lending their support to her, attended Emilio's memorial service Sunday, April 20 at Mahe in Seal Beach.
Cammy is slated to attend the Los Angeles premiere of "What Happens in Vegas..." next Thursday, May 1 now that her people have set the record straight on her hospitalization reports.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick