No Truth to Cameron Diaz Hospitalization Reports
Much contrary to recent reports, Cameron Diaz is not hospitalized. Representatives for the actress have denied she's hospitalized with stress following her father's death last week.
On Wednesday, April 23 reports surfaced that Cammy was under medical attention with stress following her father's death of pneumonia on April 15. Ashton Kutcher, who's in the same scene with Cammy in the comedy-romance "What Happens in Vegas...", was the first to broke the hospitalization issue during the film's premiere Monday night, April 21 in London, U.K.
Cammy's representatives, nevertheless, insisted the actor was either misinformed or misquoted. "These reports are absolutely untrue. She has taken time off to be with her family and plans to return to work next week," a spokesperson confirmed.
Cammy's father, Emilio Diaz, died suddenly of pneumonia on Tuesday morning, April 15. The production on her latest film "My Sister's Keeper" has been shut down since then to give her time to grieve and take care of family matters. Her ex-boyfriends Justin Timberlake and John Mayer were both seen lending their support to her, attended Emilio's memorial service Sunday, April 20 at Mahe in Seal Beach.
Cammy is slated to attend the Los Angeles premiere of "What Happens in Vegas..." next Thursday, May 1 now that her people have set the record straight on her hospitalization reports.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game