No Truth to Cameron Diaz Hospitalization Reports
Much contrary to recent reports, Cameron Diaz is not hospitalized. Representatives for the actress have denied she's hospitalized with stress following her father's death last week.
On Wednesday, April 23 reports surfaced that Cammy was under medical attention with stress following her father's death of pneumonia on April 15. Ashton Kutcher, who's in the same scene with Cammy in the comedy-romance "What Happens in Vegas...", was the first to broke the hospitalization issue during the film's premiere Monday night, April 21 in London, U.K.
Cammy's representatives, nevertheless, insisted the actor was either misinformed or misquoted. "These reports are absolutely untrue. She has taken time off to be with her family and plans to return to work next week," a spokesperson confirmed.
Cammy's father, Emilio Diaz, died suddenly of pneumonia on Tuesday morning, April 15. The production on her latest film "My Sister's Keeper" has been shut down since then to give her time to grieve and take care of family matters. Her ex-boyfriends Justin Timberlake and John Mayer were both seen lending their support to her, attended Emilio's memorial service Sunday, April 20 at Mahe in Seal Beach.
Cammy is slated to attend the Los Angeles premiere of "What Happens in Vegas..." next Thursday, May 1 now that her people have set the record straight on her hospitalization reports.
More Cameron Diaz News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding