No Truth to Cameron Diaz Hospitalization Reports
Much contrary to recent reports, Cameron Diaz is not hospitalized. Representatives for the actress have denied she's hospitalized with stress following her father's death last week.
On Wednesday, April 23 reports surfaced that Cammy was under medical attention with stress following her father's death of pneumonia on April 15. Ashton Kutcher, who's in the same scene with Cammy in the comedy-romance "What Happens in Vegas...", was the first to broke the hospitalization issue during the film's premiere Monday night, April 21 in London, U.K.
Cammy's representatives, nevertheless, insisted the actor was either misinformed or misquoted. "These reports are absolutely untrue. She has taken time off to be with her family and plans to return to work next week," a spokesperson confirmed.
Cammy's father, Emilio Diaz, died suddenly of pneumonia on Tuesday morning, April 15. The production on her latest film "My Sister's Keeper" has been shut down since then to give her time to grieve and take care of family matters. Her ex-boyfriends Justin Timberlake and John Mayer were both seen lending their support to her, attended Emilio's memorial service Sunday, April 20 at Mahe in Seal Beach.
Cammy is slated to attend the Los Angeles premiere of "What Happens in Vegas..." next Thursday, May 1 now that her people have set the record straight on her hospitalization reports.
More Cameron Diaz News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album