Gisele Bundchen's Most Alluring Body Exposed at Photo Exhibit
Bringing back its annual "Most Alluring Bodies" exhibit, Allure magazine is having the naked pics of Gisele Bundchen and Scarlett Johansson to be showed off to public during the event. The photo exhibit is about to be hosted by Allure Editor-in-Chief Linda Wells and expected to take place on May 7 at Skylight Studios.
As for Gisele, she according to E! News poses topless in jeans and a big floppy hat with her back to the camera. Scarlett, elsewhere, is photographed lying on a couch in a pair of underwear and a beaded top.
In addition to Gisele and Scarlett's, Allure's "Most Alluring Bodies" will as well exhibit nude portraits of Marilyn Monroe on the set of the 1961 film "The Misfits", Naomi Campbell, and Kate Moss among others.
All the photos which are about to be showed off are all graciously donated by top photographers, including Annie Leibovitz, Michael Thompson, Steven Klein, Bert Stern, Reed Krakoff, and Eve Arnold.
The upcoming Allure's "Most Alluring Bodies" is meant to kick off Skin Cancer Awareness Month and will benefit New York University's Interdisciplinary Melanoma Cooperative Group.
Allure's "Most Alluring Bodies" was first debuted in 2006 with Lancome served as the sponsor. It took a hiatus last year though.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters