Gisele Bundchen's Most Alluring Body Exposed at Photo Exhibit
Bringing back its annual "Most Alluring Bodies" exhibit, Allure magazine is having the naked pics of Gisele Bundchen and Scarlett Johansson to be showed off to public during the event. The photo exhibit is about to be hosted by Allure Editor-in-Chief Linda Wells and expected to take place on May 7 at Skylight Studios.
As for Gisele, she according to E! News poses topless in jeans and a big floppy hat with her back to the camera. Scarlett, elsewhere, is photographed lying on a couch in a pair of underwear and a beaded top.
In addition to Gisele and Scarlett's, Allure's "Most Alluring Bodies" will as well exhibit nude portraits of Marilyn Monroe on the set of the 1961 film "The Misfits", Naomi Campbell, and Kate Moss among others.
All the photos which are about to be showed off are all graciously donated by top photographers, including Annie Leibovitz, Michael Thompson, Steven Klein, Bert Stern, Reed Krakoff, and Eve Arnold.
The upcoming Allure's "Most Alluring Bodies" is meant to kick off Skin Cancer Awareness Month and will benefit New York University's Interdisciplinary Melanoma Cooperative Group.
Allure's "Most Alluring Bodies" was first debuted in 2006 with Lancome served as the sponsor. It took a hiatus last year though.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars