Gisele Bundchen's Most Alluring Body Exposed at Photo Exhibit
Bringing back its annual "Most Alluring Bodies" exhibit, Allure magazine is having the naked pics of Gisele Bundchen and Scarlett Johansson to be showed off to public during the event. The photo exhibit is about to be hosted by Allure Editor-in-Chief Linda Wells and expected to take place on May 7 at Skylight Studios.
As for Gisele, she according to E! News poses topless in jeans and a big floppy hat with her back to the camera. Scarlett, elsewhere, is photographed lying on a couch in a pair of underwear and a beaded top.
In addition to Gisele and Scarlett's, Allure's "Most Alluring Bodies" will as well exhibit nude portraits of Marilyn Monroe on the set of the 1961 film "The Misfits", Naomi Campbell, and Kate Moss among others.
All the photos which are about to be showed off are all graciously donated by top photographers, including Annie Leibovitz, Michael Thompson, Steven Klein, Bert Stern, Reed Krakoff, and Eve Arnold.
The upcoming Allure's "Most Alluring Bodies" is meant to kick off Skin Cancer Awareness Month and will benefit New York University's Interdisciplinary Melanoma Cooperative Group.
Allure's "Most Alluring Bodies" was first debuted in 2006 with Lancome served as the sponsor. It took a hiatus last year though.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story