Rumored Lovers Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Getting Cozy at Da Brat's Birthday Party
Mariah Carey has added fuel to reports of a romance with actor-rapper Nick Cannon after they were reported to be getting cozy at a party in Las Vegas on Monday night, April 15. Despite the denial issued by Carey's representative, the twosome apparently enjoyed their time together very much.
Per People, Carey and Cannon flew in to Las Vegas together on a private jet on Monday night. They then headed for Prive at Planet Hollywood where he was scheduled to deejay, supposedly as part of Carey's best friend, rapper Da Brat's 34th birthday celebration.
During that night, Carey was said to also whisper into Cannon's ear just before he took to the turntables. As for Cannon, he according to People, "also seemed to give Carey a "secret" shout-out," putting on Jay-Z's "Public Service Announcement" and sang along with the lyrics "I got the hottest chick in the game."
Rumors of a romance between Carey and Cannon began circulating on the net early this month. It was claimed that the two stars started seeing each other after he was involved in the making of her new music video for one of the tracks from album "E=MC²".
Word on the block was that Carey wanted to keep her relationship with Cannon private. "Mariah is the master when it comes to keeping her relationships secret. Even though she's a big star, she likes to keep her private life to herself," so said a source.
More Mariah Carey News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal