Pink Frolicking with Her New Man at the Beach in Malibu
Having her divorce to hubby Carey Hart is still in the impending stage couldn't stop Pink from having fun. The pop star, who recently confirmed her separation from Hart, was snapped frolicking with a new mystery man at the beach in Malibu on Saturday afternoon, April 12.
Was wearing a red and white polka-dot bikini, Pink was seen enjoying her time very much as she was all smile through the day in the companion of the tattooed mystery man, TMZ claimed was Todd Morse of the rock band Juliette and the Licks. Tedd himself apparently also enjoyed their time together as he and Pink played wrestle in springtime sunshine.
Visit Celebrity-gossip.net to see several pictures of Pink and Todd spending the day at the beach.
Initially turned down rumors of separation, Pink and her motorcross racer husband Hart have in February 2008 finally confirmed that they were divorcing. A representative for her issued a statement, saying "Pink and Carey Hart have separated. This decision was made by best friends with a huge amount of love and respect for one another. While the marriage is over, their friendship has never been stronger."
No reason was given for the split though.
Pink and Hart met at the 2001 X Games in Las Vegas and were an on-again, off-again couple prior to getting married. She proposed in June 2005 at one of Hart's races, and they then married on January 7, 2006, in a non-denominational ceremony in Costa Rica. They have no children.
As for Todd, he's famous as the guitarist for alternative/indie rock band Juliette and the Licks which is led by actress Juliette Lewis.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son