JoJo Names New Album and Cites Collaborators
In a recent interview, teen R 'n' B singer JoJo revealed that her forthcoming album will be called "All I Want Is Everything". She also spilled that the studio album which will be her third, is going to be dropped in stores in the fourth quarter of this year.
Among the collaborators that she cited are Timbaland, Polow Da Don, rapper Tank, DJ Toomp and gospel artist J. Moss. She has announced the work of this album in February this year, writing on her MySpace, "I am in the process of recording my third album, presently. I hope to have it out this fall, but I will be releasing a single before then. I have written a lot of new music."
"All I Want" reportedly will be released via Universal Motown instead of Blackground/Universal because the singer allegedly had a discontent with the latter after they refused to make a video for her single "Anything" from her second album "The High Road".
JoJo is also an apt actress. After co-starring with Robin Williams in "R.V.", she is set to tackle a TV movie called "True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet" which filming will begin this October.
More JoJo News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked