JoJo Names New Album and Cites Collaborators
In a recent interview, teen R 'n' B singer JoJo revealed that her forthcoming album will be called "All I Want Is Everything". She also spilled that the studio album which will be her third, is going to be dropped in stores in the fourth quarter of this year.
Among the collaborators that she cited are Timbaland, Polow Da Don, rapper Tank, DJ Toomp and gospel artist J. Moss. She has announced the work of this album in February this year, writing on her MySpace, "I am in the process of recording my third album, presently. I hope to have it out this fall, but I will be releasing a single before then. I have written a lot of new music."
"All I Want" reportedly will be released via Universal Motown instead of Blackground/Universal because the singer allegedly had a discontent with the latter after they refused to make a video for her single "Anything" from her second album "The High Road".
JoJo is also an apt actress. After co-starring with Robin Williams in "R.V.", she is set to tackle a TV movie called "True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet" which filming will begin this October.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7