JoJo Names New Album and Cites Collaborators
In a recent interview, teen R 'n' B singer JoJo revealed that her forthcoming album will be called "All I Want Is Everything". She also spilled that the studio album which will be her third, is going to be dropped in stores in the fourth quarter of this year.
Among the collaborators that she cited are Timbaland, Polow Da Don, rapper Tank, DJ Toomp and gospel artist J. Moss. She has announced the work of this album in February this year, writing on her MySpace, "I am in the process of recording my third album, presently. I hope to have it out this fall, but I will be releasing a single before then. I have written a lot of new music."
"All I Want" reportedly will be released via Universal Motown instead of Blackground/Universal because the singer allegedly had a discontent with the latter after they refused to make a video for her single "Anything" from her second album "The High Road".
JoJo is also an apt actress. After co-starring with Robin Williams in "R.V.", she is set to tackle a TV movie called "True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet" which filming will begin this October.
More JoJo News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle