Melanie Brown Launches New Clothing Line
After being picked by lingerie brand Ultimo to become their new model, Melanie Brown takes a further step on her fashion career. Latest report said that one of the Spice Girls members has launched her own clothing line called Catty Couture. She debuted the Fall 2008 line at the California Market Center in Los Angeles on Monday, April 7.
The designs for the line were originated from Mel B's personal styles, which feature high-waisted skirts, leggings, tank tops, and lots of leopard print. Even though the designs haven't been shown to her fellow Spice Girls members, the singer believes that they really support her effort, saying "We're all really supportive of each other."
Mel B expressed her happiness with the launch, saying "I'm so excited! It got pulled together quickly, really quickly. To actually see it, yeah, [it is] amazing." Scary Spice then revealed her favorite pieces from the line, which were her own outfit. "The high-waisted leather skirt and the jacket that I wore are my favorite pieces. It's just that you can never go wrong with a leather, black high-waisted skirt. It goes with everything. It makes everything look clean and sexy," she said.
Besides the outfit she showed on the launch of her clothing line, report said that Mel B has another personal clothing line, a Brazilian bikini line. She explained the reason the bikini line wasn't being included on the launch, saying "That's been under wraps for many years because I just wear it."
More Melanie Brown News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'