Melanie Brown Launches New Clothing Line
After being picked by lingerie brand Ultimo to become their new model, Melanie Brown takes a further step on her fashion career. Latest report said that one of the Spice Girls members has launched her own clothing line called Catty Couture. She debuted the Fall 2008 line at the California Market Center in Los Angeles on Monday, April 7.
The designs for the line were originated from Mel B's personal styles, which feature high-waisted skirts, leggings, tank tops, and lots of leopard print. Even though the designs haven't been shown to her fellow Spice Girls members, the singer believes that they really support her effort, saying "We're all really supportive of each other."
Mel B expressed her happiness with the launch, saying "I'm so excited! It got pulled together quickly, really quickly. To actually see it, yeah, [it is] amazing." Scary Spice then revealed her favorite pieces from the line, which were her own outfit. "The high-waisted leather skirt and the jacket that I wore are my favorite pieces. It's just that you can never go wrong with a leather, black high-waisted skirt. It goes with everything. It makes everything look clean and sexy," she said.
Besides the outfit she showed on the launch of her clothing line, report said that Mel B has another personal clothing line, a Brazilian bikini line. She explained the reason the bikini line wasn't being included on the launch, saying "That's been under wraps for many years because I just wear it."
More Melanie Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12