Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Smiling as They Filled Out Marriage License
No official confirmation nor denial just yet from both Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles on reports of them obtained a New York wedding license on Tuesday morning, April 1. A new revelation, in fact, has been revealed on that matter.
A source in the know has revealed to People that both music stars arrived at Scarsdale Village Hall shortly after it opened at 9 A.M. on Tuesday to get their marriage license. "It was just the two of them," the source claimed, adding that the celebrity couple "were very polite and smiling as they filled out the paperwork. They were holding hands for a while. They looked really happy."
Rumors were abuzz Tuesday that Jay-Z and Beyonce have obtained a wedding license in Scarsdale, New York, with a source claimed the license was good for 60 days thus fueled further speculation that they were planning to wed there in between times.
A representative for Beyonce had no comment and a rep for Jay-Z could not be reached.
Aside from his love life, Jay-Z is reported to do a track on G-Unit's upcoming album. MediaTakeOut reported that matter under the headline that reads "IT'S OFFICIAL: JAY Z TO DO A TRACK ON G-UNIT'S UPCOMING ALBUM."
"According to one of our most trusted snitches, the track, which was produced by Dr. Dre, will also have 50 Cent and Tony Yayo on it," the site wrote, adding "This will make the first official track that 50 Cent and Jay Z made together."
Update 04/03 : PerezHilton exclusively revealed, as being told by sources close to the pair, that they are "set to marry in New York City on Friday, April 4th."
More Jay-Z News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics