Shots From Madonna's '4 Minutes' Video Leaked!
A number of pictures taken from Madonna's highly-anticipated video have been leaked on-line. Judging from the shots, the clip of "4 Minutes to Save the World" sees Madonna and featured artist Justin Timberlake ripping each other's clothes up to the point where they rip each other's skin and flesh.
Both the artists also dance in front of a large digital clock that counts down 4 minutes. The pictures can be found on Madonna's fansite DrownedMadonna.com along with the announcement that the video will be premiered on April 4 at 4:44 P.M. on TickTockTV.com. Madonna has confirmed that she will not give the exclusive debut of the video to TV stations like MTV and would rather give it to on-line service.
It was filmed in London over four days of course starting from January 30 and directed by French duo Jonas and Francois who previously penned the famous clip for Justice's "D.A.N.C.E.". Choreography is done by Madonna's tour choreographer, Jamie King.
The Timbaland-produced "4 Minutes" is the first single from her upcoming album "Hard Candy". The album will be released on April 29.
More Madonna News
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week