Shots From Madonna's '4 Minutes' Video Leaked!
A number of pictures taken from Madonna's highly-anticipated video have been leaked on-line. Judging from the shots, the clip of "4 Minutes to Save the World" sees Madonna and featured artist Justin Timberlake ripping each other's clothes up to the point where they rip each other's skin and flesh.
Both the artists also dance in front of a large digital clock that counts down 4 minutes. The pictures can be found on Madonna's fansite DrownedMadonna.com along with the announcement that the video will be premiered on April 4 at 4:44 P.M. on TickTockTV.com. Madonna has confirmed that she will not give the exclusive debut of the video to TV stations like MTV and would rather give it to on-line service.
It was filmed in London over four days of course starting from January 30 and directed by French duo Jonas and Francois who previously penned the famous clip for Justice's "D.A.N.C.E.". Choreography is done by Madonna's tour choreographer, Jamie King.
The Timbaland-produced "4 Minutes" is the first single from her upcoming album "Hard Candy". The album will be released on April 29.
More Madonna News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson