Shots From Madonna's '4 Minutes' Video Leaked!
A number of pictures taken from Madonna's highly-anticipated video have been leaked on-line. Judging from the shots, the clip of "4 Minutes to Save the World" sees Madonna and featured artist Justin Timberlake ripping each other's clothes up to the point where they rip each other's skin and flesh.
Both the artists also dance in front of a large digital clock that counts down 4 minutes. The pictures can be found on Madonna's fansite DrownedMadonna.com along with the announcement that the video will be premiered on April 4 at 4:44 P.M. on TickTockTV.com. Madonna has confirmed that she will not give the exclusive debut of the video to TV stations like MTV and would rather give it to on-line service.
It was filmed in London over four days of course starting from January 30 and directed by French duo Jonas and Francois who previously penned the famous clip for Justice's "D.A.N.C.E.". Choreography is done by Madonna's tour choreographer, Jamie King.
The Timbaland-produced "4 Minutes" is the first single from her upcoming album "Hard Candy". The album will be released on April 29.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'