Shots From Madonna's '4 Minutes' Video Leaked!
A number of pictures taken from Madonna's highly-anticipated video have been leaked on-line. Judging from the shots, the clip of "4 Minutes to Save the World" sees Madonna and featured artist Justin Timberlake ripping each other's clothes up to the point where they rip each other's skin and flesh.
Both the artists also dance in front of a large digital clock that counts down 4 minutes. The pictures can be found on Madonna's fansite DrownedMadonna.com along with the announcement that the video will be premiered on April 4 at 4:44 P.M. on TickTockTV.com. Madonna has confirmed that she will not give the exclusive debut of the video to TV stations like MTV and would rather give it to on-line service.
It was filmed in London over four days of course starting from January 30 and directed by French duo Jonas and Francois who previously penned the famous clip for Justice's "D.A.N.C.E.". Choreography is done by Madonna's tour choreographer, Jamie King.
The Timbaland-produced "4 Minutes" is the first single from her upcoming album "Hard Candy". The album will be released on April 29.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group