Shots From Madonna's '4 Minutes' Video Leaked!
A number of pictures taken from Madonna's highly-anticipated video have been leaked on-line. Judging from the shots, the clip of "4 Minutes to Save the World" sees Madonna and featured artist Justin Timberlake ripping each other's clothes up to the point where they rip each other's skin and flesh.
Both the artists also dance in front of a large digital clock that counts down 4 minutes. The pictures can be found on Madonna's fansite DrownedMadonna.com along with the announcement that the video will be premiered on April 4 at 4:44 P.M. on TickTockTV.com. Madonna has confirmed that she will not give the exclusive debut of the video to TV stations like MTV and would rather give it to on-line service.
It was filmed in London over four days of course starting from January 30 and directed by French duo Jonas and Francois who previously penned the famous clip for Justice's "D.A.N.C.E.". Choreography is done by Madonna's tour choreographer, Jamie King.
The Timbaland-produced "4 Minutes" is the first single from her upcoming album "Hard Candy". The album will be released on April 29.
More Madonna News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3