New Kids On The Block to Announce Reunion on 'Today'
Despite the release of denials and little information about their reunion, it has been confirmed that New Kids On The Block will give an appearance on U.S. TV show "Today" this Friday, April 4. All the five original members - Donnie Wahlberg, Joey McIntyre, Danny Wood, Jordan and Jonathan Knight- are expected to give announcement on their reunion.
No further details have been released regarding the stint but the appearance will coincide with the 20th anniversary of their mega-selling album "Hangin' Tough". The boy band who made it big in the late '80s have also updated their official site giving an "Are You Ready?".
Talks of their reunion erupted in January this year after the site that has gone obsolete was revived and a new song was uploaded. The band allegedly is recording a new album but chooses to remain secretive about it. Wood had denied the reunion at one point but said that if there's ever a reliable source regarding them, then it would be the official site.
The band disbanded in 1994 but McIntyre, Wood and Jordan Knight have continued to work on music separately. Jonathan Knight became a real estate developer in Boston while Wahlberg continues his acting roles.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert