Pregnant Gwen Stefani Hosted Baby Shower at Her L.A. Home
Getting ready to welcome a new addition into their family, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were in good spirit when they hosted a baby shower for the singer at their Los Angeles home on Tuesday afternoon, March 25. The platinum blonde singer was seen wearing a white floral print dress and platform wedge heels for the party.
Several celebrity friends, including Courteney Cox's husband David Arquette and Gwen's ex-boyfriend and No Doubt bandmate Tony Kanal, attended the baby shower. No further details about the affair though.
Gwen reportedly is seven months pregnant. U.K. newspaper The Sun was the first to report on her second pregnancy, reported in January that the songbird has confirmed "she is 13 weeks pregnant with bambino number two." The newspaper quoted a source as saying that Gwen and her musician hubby Gavin found out the good news "at California's Cedars-Sinai hospital and couldn't wait to share the news with everyone."
Gwen and Gavin, who've been married since September 2002, are parents to son Kingston James McGregor Rossdale who was born in May 2006. Besides Kingston, Gavin also has one daughter, named Daisy Lowe, from his previous relationship with model Pearl Lowe.
More Gwen Stefani News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos