Pregnant Gwen Stefani Hosted Baby Shower at Her L.A. Home
Getting ready to welcome a new addition into their family, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were in good spirit when they hosted a baby shower for the singer at their Los Angeles home on Tuesday afternoon, March 25. The platinum blonde singer was seen wearing a white floral print dress and platform wedge heels for the party.
Several celebrity friends, including Courteney Cox's husband David Arquette and Gwen's ex-boyfriend and No Doubt bandmate Tony Kanal, attended the baby shower. No further details about the affair though.
Gwen reportedly is seven months pregnant. U.K. newspaper The Sun was the first to report on her second pregnancy, reported in January that the songbird has confirmed "she is 13 weeks pregnant with bambino number two." The newspaper quoted a source as saying that Gwen and her musician hubby Gavin found out the good news "at California's Cedars-Sinai hospital and couldn't wait to share the news with everyone."
Gwen and Gavin, who've been married since September 2002, are parents to son Kingston James McGregor Rossdale who was born in May 2006. Besides Kingston, Gavin also has one daughter, named Daisy Lowe, from his previous relationship with model Pearl Lowe.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed