Pregnant Gwen Stefani Hosted Baby Shower at Her L.A. Home
Getting ready to welcome a new addition into their family, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were in good spirit when they hosted a baby shower for the singer at their Los Angeles home on Tuesday afternoon, March 25. The platinum blonde singer was seen wearing a white floral print dress and platform wedge heels for the party.
Several celebrity friends, including Courteney Cox's husband David Arquette and Gwen's ex-boyfriend and No Doubt bandmate Tony Kanal, attended the baby shower. No further details about the affair though.
Gwen reportedly is seven months pregnant. U.K. newspaper The Sun was the first to report on her second pregnancy, reported in January that the songbird has confirmed "she is 13 weeks pregnant with bambino number two." The newspaper quoted a source as saying that Gwen and her musician hubby Gavin found out the good news "at California's Cedars-Sinai hospital and couldn't wait to share the news with everyone."
Gwen and Gavin, who've been married since September 2002, are parents to son Kingston James McGregor Rossdale who was born in May 2006. Besides Kingston, Gavin also has one daughter, named Daisy Lowe, from his previous relationship with model Pearl Lowe.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion