Pregnant Gwen Stefani Hosted Baby Shower at Her L.A. Home
Getting ready to welcome a new addition into their family, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were in good spirit when they hosted a baby shower for the singer at their Los Angeles home on Tuesday afternoon, March 25. The platinum blonde singer was seen wearing a white floral print dress and platform wedge heels for the party.
Several celebrity friends, including Courteney Cox's husband David Arquette and Gwen's ex-boyfriend and No Doubt bandmate Tony Kanal, attended the baby shower. No further details about the affair though.
Gwen reportedly is seven months pregnant. U.K. newspaper The Sun was the first to report on her second pregnancy, reported in January that the songbird has confirmed "she is 13 weeks pregnant with bambino number two." The newspaper quoted a source as saying that Gwen and her musician hubby Gavin found out the good news "at California's Cedars-Sinai hospital and couldn't wait to share the news with everyone."
Gwen and Gavin, who've been married since September 2002, are parents to son Kingston James McGregor Rossdale who was born in May 2006. Besides Kingston, Gavin also has one daughter, named Daisy Lowe, from his previous relationship with model Pearl Lowe.
More Gwen Stefani News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle