The Game to Release Final Album in June
The Game has set a release date for his third studio album, "L.A.X." that stands for "Los Angeles Times". The album which according to the rapper is his final before he leaves music industry will be dropped on June 24, the same date Plies and Nelly will also release theirs.
"I have a highly controversial album coming this summer and not the typical controversy you are used to in rap," The Game announced. "On L.A.X. I'm addressing real issues that other artists might be scared to talk about on record; issues that need to be heard."
There has been no further details, but The Game whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor said that Dr. Dre will be producing the album. "Big Dreams" that has been circulating the airwaves is slated to be the first single off the album.
The rapper has just been released from jail after spending 8 days at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles. His incarceration was stemming from a lawsuit filed by a man named Rodrick who claimed that he was punched by the "Hate It or Love It" hitmaker back in February last year whereupon Game allegedly threatened to "blast" Rodrick with a gun.
Game announced during the filming of documentary "Beef" that "L.A.X." will be the last album from him. He said that having three albums are enough to get his "point across".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation