The Game to Release Final Album in June
The Game has set a release date for his third studio album, "L.A.X." that stands for "Los Angeles Times". The album which according to the rapper is his final before he leaves music industry will be dropped on June 24, the same date Plies and Nelly will also release theirs.
"I have a highly controversial album coming this summer and not the typical controversy you are used to in rap," The Game announced. "On L.A.X. I'm addressing real issues that other artists might be scared to talk about on record; issues that need to be heard."
There has been no further details, but The Game whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor said that Dr. Dre will be producing the album. "Big Dreams" that has been circulating the airwaves is slated to be the first single off the album.
The rapper has just been released from jail after spending 8 days at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles. His incarceration was stemming from a lawsuit filed by a man named Rodrick who claimed that he was punched by the "Hate It or Love It" hitmaker back in February last year whereupon Game allegedly threatened to "blast" Rodrick with a gun.
Game announced during the filming of documentary "Beef" that "L.A.X." will be the last album from him. He said that having three albums are enough to get his "point across".
More The Game News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes