The Game to Release Final Album in June
The Game has set a release date for his third studio album, "L.A.X." that stands for "Los Angeles Times". The album which according to the rapper is his final before he leaves music industry will be dropped on June 24, the same date Plies and Nelly will also release theirs.
"I have a highly controversial album coming this summer and not the typical controversy you are used to in rap," The Game announced. "On L.A.X. I'm addressing real issues that other artists might be scared to talk about on record; issues that need to be heard."
There has been no further details, but The Game whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor said that Dr. Dre will be producing the album. "Big Dreams" that has been circulating the airwaves is slated to be the first single off the album.
The rapper has just been released from jail after spending 8 days at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles. His incarceration was stemming from a lawsuit filed by a man named Rodrick who claimed that he was punched by the "Hate It or Love It" hitmaker back in February last year whereupon Game allegedly threatened to "blast" Rodrick with a gun.
Game announced during the filming of documentary "Beef" that "L.A.X." will be the last album from him. He said that having three albums are enough to get his "point across".
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'