The Game to Release Final Album in June
The Game has set a release date for his third studio album, "L.A.X." that stands for "Los Angeles Times". The album which according to the rapper is his final before he leaves music industry will be dropped on June 24, the same date Plies and Nelly will also release theirs.
"I have a highly controversial album coming this summer and not the typical controversy you are used to in rap," The Game announced. "On L.A.X. I'm addressing real issues that other artists might be scared to talk about on record; issues that need to be heard."
There has been no further details, but The Game whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor said that Dr. Dre will be producing the album. "Big Dreams" that has been circulating the airwaves is slated to be the first single off the album.
The rapper has just been released from jail after spending 8 days at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles. His incarceration was stemming from a lawsuit filed by a man named Rodrick who claimed that he was punched by the "Hate It or Love It" hitmaker back in February last year whereupon Game allegedly threatened to "blast" Rodrick with a gun.
Game announced during the filming of documentary "Beef" that "L.A.X." will be the last album from him. He said that having three albums are enough to get his "point across".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen