Pamela Anderson and Rick Solomon's Marriage Officially Annulled
Pamela Anderson's marriage to Rick Salomon is officially over. The couple have their union as husband-and-wife officially annulled Monday, March 24. The documents listed fraud as the reason for the annulment, but did not include further details.
Pammy and Rick tied the knot in Las Vegas at the Mirage in between her performances with illusionist Hans Klock at Planet Hollywood Hotel on October 6, 2007. The former "Baywatch" babe initially filed for divorce from Rick on December 14, citing irreconcilable differences. But then, just days later, she posted a message on her blog saying that she and Rick were trying to work things out.
On February 22, Pammy filed other documents, asked for an annulment, citing fraud. Rick filed legal papers on March 21, agreed to Pammy's filing that their marriage should be voided.
It was Pammy's February 22 filing that a Los Angeles Superior Court judge signed off Monday, noting that the actress' petition was uncontested. No spousal supported was included.
Here are the legal papers, which were obtained by TMZ.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video