New Kids On The Block Give an 'Are You Ready?'
Speculations on New Kids On The Block reunion are as many as there available denials from the members. Although the five-piece who made a global popularity in the late '80s prefer to go secretive about this, their official website gave the biggest clue so far, a video of "Are You Ready?".
The video contains recent television coverage including that of "The View" hosts singing the band's "Hanging Tough" that have been compiled as the speculation on their reunion continues to escalate. The video ends with a cryptic message of "Are You Ready?", sending more speculations that they will announce it anytime soon.
Member Danny Wood had written previously that if there's ever a possibility on their reunion, the official site will be the most reliable source. He wrote on his MySpace blog, "I loved being a part of the group, and have always thought 'maybe someday we'll get back together' - you just never know when your someday will come. I can guarantee all the fans that if this reunion were to happen, they would hear about it first on www.NKOTB.com."
The rumor on the 'Step by Step' crooners reunion first erupted earlier this year when People.com revealed exclusively that they are "indeed getting back together."
NKOTB, that is comprised of Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood and brothers Jordan Knight and Jonathan Knight, were deemed as the first white boy band who had a successful career. They had sold well over 70 millions albums worldwide but their pop sound was pushed aside with the growth of rap in early '90s.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal