Eddie Vedder Aids Memphis 3 With Tickets Auction
Eddie Vedder has auctioned his forthcoming concert tickets which proceeds will go to charity. The Pearl Jam frontman who will embark on his first-ever solo tour is raising money for the defense fund of the West Memphis Three, the three men who are tried and convicted for the murders of three children in the Robin Hood Hills, Memphis.
Vedder is also auctioning meet and greet sessions with him beside the concert seats. He will kick off the jaunt that supports his Monkeywrench/J soundtrack to the acclaimed film "Into the Wild" in Vancouver, Canada on April 2 and visit several states in California. More information regarding the tickets log on to PearlJam.com.
Damien Echols, Jessie Misskelley and Jason Baldwin are accused of killing three boys in 1993 but many think that they are victims of miscarried justice. Many artists have also believed on their innocence by giving supports, among others are The Cure's Robert Smith, actress Winona Ryder and comedian Margaret Cho.
On other news, Vedder and his band Pearl Jam have been announced to be the headliners of this year's Bonnaroo Music Festival in June.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?