Eddie Vedder Aids Memphis 3 With Tickets Auction
Eddie Vedder has auctioned his forthcoming concert tickets which proceeds will go to charity. The Pearl Jam frontman who will embark on his first-ever solo tour is raising money for the defense fund of the West Memphis Three, the three men who are tried and convicted for the murders of three children in the Robin Hood Hills, Memphis.
Vedder is also auctioning meet and greet sessions with him beside the concert seats. He will kick off the jaunt that supports his Monkeywrench/J soundtrack to the acclaimed film "Into the Wild" in Vancouver, Canada on April 2 and visit several states in California. More information regarding the tickets log on to PearlJam.com.
Damien Echols, Jessie Misskelley and Jason Baldwin are accused of killing three boys in 1993 but many think that they are victims of miscarried justice. Many artists have also believed on their innocence by giving supports, among others are The Cure's Robert Smith, actress Winona Ryder and comedian Margaret Cho.
On other news, Vedder and his band Pearl Jam have been announced to be the headliners of this year's Bonnaroo Music Festival in June.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked