Eddie Vedder Aids Memphis 3 With Tickets Auction
Eddie Vedder has auctioned his forthcoming concert tickets which proceeds will go to charity. The Pearl Jam frontman who will embark on his first-ever solo tour is raising money for the defense fund of the West Memphis Three, the three men who are tried and convicted for the murders of three children in the Robin Hood Hills, Memphis.
Vedder is also auctioning meet and greet sessions with him beside the concert seats. He will kick off the jaunt that supports his Monkeywrench/J soundtrack to the acclaimed film "Into the Wild" in Vancouver, Canada on April 2 and visit several states in California. More information regarding the tickets log on to PearlJam.com.
Damien Echols, Jessie Misskelley and Jason Baldwin are accused of killing three boys in 1993 but many think that they are victims of miscarried justice. Many artists have also believed on their innocence by giving supports, among others are The Cure's Robert Smith, actress Winona Ryder and comedian Margaret Cho.
On other news, Vedder and his band Pearl Jam have been announced to be the headliners of this year's Bonnaroo Music Festival in June.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!