Eddie Vedder Aids Memphis 3 With Tickets Auction
Eddie Vedder has auctioned his forthcoming concert tickets which proceeds will go to charity. The Pearl Jam frontman who will embark on his first-ever solo tour is raising money for the defense fund of the West Memphis Three, the three men who are tried and convicted for the murders of three children in the Robin Hood Hills, Memphis.
Vedder is also auctioning meet and greet sessions with him beside the concert seats. He will kick off the jaunt that supports his Monkeywrench/J soundtrack to the acclaimed film "Into the Wild" in Vancouver, Canada on April 2 and visit several states in California. More information regarding the tickets log on to PearlJam.com.
Damien Echols, Jessie Misskelley and Jason Baldwin are accused of killing three boys in 1993 but many think that they are victims of miscarried justice. Many artists have also believed on their innocence by giving supports, among others are The Cure's Robert Smith, actress Winona Ryder and comedian Margaret Cho.
On other news, Vedder and his band Pearl Jam have been announced to be the headliners of this year's Bonnaroo Music Festival in June.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart