Eddie Vedder Aids Memphis 3 With Tickets Auction
Eddie Vedder has auctioned his forthcoming concert tickets which proceeds will go to charity. The Pearl Jam frontman who will embark on his first-ever solo tour is raising money for the defense fund of the West Memphis Three, the three men who are tried and convicted for the murders of three children in the Robin Hood Hills, Memphis.
Vedder is also auctioning meet and greet sessions with him beside the concert seats. He will kick off the jaunt that supports his Monkeywrench/J soundtrack to the acclaimed film "Into the Wild" in Vancouver, Canada on April 2 and visit several states in California. More information regarding the tickets log on to PearlJam.com.
Damien Echols, Jessie Misskelley and Jason Baldwin are accused of killing three boys in 1993 but many think that they are victims of miscarried justice. Many artists have also believed on their innocence by giving supports, among others are The Cure's Robert Smith, actress Winona Ryder and comedian Margaret Cho.
On other news, Vedder and his band Pearl Jam have been announced to be the headliners of this year's Bonnaroo Music Festival in June.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'