'Juno' Director Teaming Up With Jim Carrey for Another Comedy Project
The helmer of the acclaimed drama comedy "Juno" Jason Reitman is said to be handling a new comedy project and this time, he will be working together with comic genius Jim Carrey. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 30-year-old filmmaker has come aboard "Pierre Pierre" as the co-producer, while Carrey will topline the Fox Atomic's movie.
In the producer seat, Reitman will be assisted by his Hard C partner Dan Dubiecki as well as Escape Artists' Todd Black and Jason Blumenthal. Further, it was reported that the "Thank You for Smoking" director is also attached to be director of the film that resolves around a self-indulgent French nihilist who is delegated to bring back a stolen Mona Lisa, while he is in the process of cherishing his native country once again.
Reitman, who is nominated for Oscar for his work in "Juno", is in pre-production of the comedic horror thriller "Jennifer's Body" in which he serves as the producer. Meanwhile, Carrey can recently be seen in drama mystery "The Number 23". His upcoming feature film projects include animated adventure "Horton Hears a Who!" to be released on March 14 and comedy film "Yes Man" bowing in theaters in mid-December.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars