'Juno' Director Teaming Up With Jim Carrey for Another Comedy Project
The helmer of the acclaimed drama comedy "Juno" Jason Reitman is said to be handling a new comedy project and this time, he will be working together with comic genius Jim Carrey. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 30-year-old filmmaker has come aboard "Pierre Pierre" as the co-producer, while Carrey will topline the Fox Atomic's movie.
In the producer seat, Reitman will be assisted by his Hard C partner Dan Dubiecki as well as Escape Artists' Todd Black and Jason Blumenthal. Further, it was reported that the "Thank You for Smoking" director is also attached to be director of the film that resolves around a self-indulgent French nihilist who is delegated to bring back a stolen Mona Lisa, while he is in the process of cherishing his native country once again.
Reitman, who is nominated for Oscar for his work in "Juno", is in pre-production of the comedic horror thriller "Jennifer's Body" in which he serves as the producer. Meanwhile, Carrey can recently be seen in drama mystery "The Number 23". His upcoming feature film projects include animated adventure "Horton Hears a Who!" to be released on March 14 and comedy film "Yes Man" bowing in theaters in mid-December.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding