Chris Brown Proposed to Rihanna
Chris Brown has proposed to Rihanna, it has been claimed. MediaTakeOut which was the first to report on that matter claimed Chris bought Rihanna a 20 Carat diamond ring to convince her.
No comments from either of them about the engagement report. Though so, a friend of Rihanna told MediaTakeOut that "Rihanna didn't say yes yet ... She's still trying to figure out what to do."
Rumors on Rihanna dating Chris have been abuzz lately. The supposed lovers were spotted together at many occasions.
They were said to be getting close together at a post-Grammy party and Chris was even said to sing an acapella version of "Happy Birthday" for Rihanna during her 20th birthday party at Los Angeles' Les Deux nightclub on February 19.
Added fuel to the dating rumors, Chris Brown and Rihanna were snapped frolicking together on vacation in Jamaica. As of late, she's said to have taken Chris to meet her relatives for the first time while they were in Barbados to celebrate the "Rihanna Day" on February 21.
Being asked if she's dating Chris, Rihanna in fact insisted she's single, saying "I'm single. If a good guy comes along we'll make it work, but for now I'm having fun being a single woman."
More Chris Brown News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress