Black Tide Map Out Tour Prior Debut Release
Interscope Records artist Black Tide, are just a few weeks away from releasing their debut studio album, "Light From Above". And for that they have mapped out an extended tour schedule to give fans a preview of their materials.
The additional dates will start today, March 3 in Houston, T.X. and end April 4 in San Antonio, T.X. In a special occasion to celebrate the release of "Light From Above" on March 18, the rock band comprising of Gabriel "Weeman" Garcia on vocals and rhythm guitar, Alex "Lex" Nunez on lead guitar, Zachary "Zakk" Sandler on bass and Steven Spence on drums, will hit Hollywood's Key Club on March 19 with Daughters of Mara and Vaylor.
Black Tide have also debuted a music video for their single "Shockwave" with a guest appearance of the Metal Mulisha.
- 3.01.08 Houston, TX Meridian
- 03.03.08 Orlando, FL House of Blues
- 03.04.08 Atlanta, GA Masquerade
- 03.05.08 Charlotte, NC Amos Southend
- 03.06.08 Washington, D.C. 9:30 Club
- 03.07.08 Sayerville, NJ Starland Ballrom
- 03.13.08 Austin, TX La Zona Rosa (SXSW)
- 3.09.08 Columbus, OH The Basement
- 3.11.08 St. Louis, MO 2 Cents Plains
- 3.18.08 Tucson, AZ The Rock
- 3.19.08 West Hollywood, CA Key Club
- 3.21.08 Portland, OR Hawthorne Theatre
- 3.22.08 Seattle, WA El Corazon
- 3.24.08 Fresno, CA The Exit
- 3.25.08 Santa Rosa, CA The Last Day Saloon - Santa Rosa
- 3.26.08 Bakersfield, CA Studio 99
- 3.30.08 Colorado Springs, CO The Black Sheep
- 3.31.08 Denver, CO Marquis Theater
- 4.04.08 San Antonio, TX Sunken Garden Amphitheatre
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed