Kate Walsh Returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
The sexy neonatal surgeon Dr. Addison Montgomery is back. ABC has confirmed that Kate Walsh, who's been playing her medical profession on this season's new "Private Practice," will return to "Grey's Anatomy" as Dr. Addison Montgomery for one episode this spring.
Shonda Rhimes, the show's creator and executive producer, is said to be working on Addison's return episode. No firm date has been set for when it will air, but the network has five original episodes of "Grey's" ready for broadcast starting April 24 later this year.
Kate left "Grey's" at the end of season three to star in the spin-off, "Private Practice," which due to the writers' strike is currently on hiatus until fall.
Off screen, Kate married boyfriend Alex Young, who's a production co-president at 20th Century Fox, on September 1 last year. The couple have not yet had any children.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game