Kate Walsh Returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
The sexy neonatal surgeon Dr. Addison Montgomery is back. ABC has confirmed that Kate Walsh, who's been playing her medical profession on this season's new "Private Practice," will return to "Grey's Anatomy" as Dr. Addison Montgomery for one episode this spring.
Shonda Rhimes, the show's creator and executive producer, is said to be working on Addison's return episode. No firm date has been set for when it will air, but the network has five original episodes of "Grey's" ready for broadcast starting April 24 later this year.
Kate left "Grey's" at the end of season three to star in the spin-off, "Private Practice," which due to the writers' strike is currently on hiatus until fall.
Off screen, Kate married boyfriend Alex Young, who's a production co-president at 20th Century Fox, on September 1 last year. The couple have not yet had any children.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'