Kate Walsh Returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
The sexy neonatal surgeon Dr. Addison Montgomery is back. ABC has confirmed that Kate Walsh, who's been playing her medical profession on this season's new "Private Practice," will return to "Grey's Anatomy" as Dr. Addison Montgomery for one episode this spring.
Shonda Rhimes, the show's creator and executive producer, is said to be working on Addison's return episode. No firm date has been set for when it will air, but the network has five original episodes of "Grey's" ready for broadcast starting April 24 later this year.
Kate left "Grey's" at the end of season three to star in the spin-off, "Private Practice," which due to the writers' strike is currently on hiatus until fall.
Off screen, Kate married boyfriend Alex Young, who's a production co-president at 20th Century Fox, on September 1 last year. The couple have not yet had any children.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'