Kate Walsh Returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
The sexy neonatal surgeon Dr. Addison Montgomery is back. ABC has confirmed that Kate Walsh, who's been playing her medical profession on this season's new "Private Practice," will return to "Grey's Anatomy" as Dr. Addison Montgomery for one episode this spring.
Shonda Rhimes, the show's creator and executive producer, is said to be working on Addison's return episode. No firm date has been set for when it will air, but the network has five original episodes of "Grey's" ready for broadcast starting April 24 later this year.
Kate left "Grey's" at the end of season three to star in the spin-off, "Private Practice," which due to the writers' strike is currently on hiatus until fall.
Off screen, Kate married boyfriend Alex Young, who's a production co-president at 20th Century Fox, on September 1 last year. The couple have not yet had any children.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame