Kate Walsh Returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
The sexy neonatal surgeon Dr. Addison Montgomery is back. ABC has confirmed that Kate Walsh, who's been playing her medical profession on this season's new "Private Practice," will return to "Grey's Anatomy" as Dr. Addison Montgomery for one episode this spring.
Shonda Rhimes, the show's creator and executive producer, is said to be working on Addison's return episode. No firm date has been set for when it will air, but the network has five original episodes of "Grey's" ready for broadcast starting April 24 later this year.
Kate left "Grey's" at the end of season three to star in the spin-off, "Private Practice," which due to the writers' strike is currently on hiatus until fall.
Off screen, Kate married boyfriend Alex Young, who's a production co-president at 20th Century Fox, on September 1 last year. The couple have not yet had any children.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle