Paramore NOT Breaking Up, Just Being Honest
Paramore's cryptic message on their official blog earlier this week that announced their absence from the European tour has led to many speculations, including a break-up. In anticipation to this, frontwoman Haylie Williams has posted another message confirming that they are not splitting up.
Williams insists that they were just hitting rock bottom and therefore decided to be honest with their fans. However, when gossips started mushrooming about their plan to part ways, Williams set the record straight. The post read: "Since we posted the last entry, we've gotten tons of phone calls and people posting things on websites saying that we are breaking up. i just want to make it clear, though, that by posting two nights ago we weren't saying the band was over."
With that she added the reason of the posting. She wrote, "we posted because we are going through hard times and we felt that because we have a really good support system in you guys, our fans, it would be better for us to just be honest about what's going on - even though, it was a pretty vague explanation... anyway, we just need to take time to make this band the best it can be... and we are doing that now."
Closing the post, Williams also made sure that fans will show up at their March 27 gig in Orlando, F.L. because the show will go on.
More Paramore News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage