Paramore NOT Breaking Up, Just Being Honest
Paramore's cryptic message on their official blog earlier this week that announced their absence from the European tour has led to many speculations, including a break-up. In anticipation to this, frontwoman Haylie Williams has posted another message confirming that they are not splitting up.
Williams insists that they were just hitting rock bottom and therefore decided to be honest with their fans. However, when gossips started mushrooming about their plan to part ways, Williams set the record straight. The post read: "Since we posted the last entry, we've gotten tons of phone calls and people posting things on websites saying that we are breaking up. i just want to make it clear, though, that by posting two nights ago we weren't saying the band was over."
With that she added the reason of the posting. She wrote, "we posted because we are going through hard times and we felt that because we have a really good support system in you guys, our fans, it would be better for us to just be honest about what's going on - even though, it was a pretty vague explanation... anyway, we just need to take time to make this band the best it can be... and we are doing that now."
Closing the post, Williams also made sure that fans will show up at their March 27 gig in Orlando, F.L. because the show will go on.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'