Paramore NOT Breaking Up, Just Being Honest
Paramore's cryptic message on their official blog earlier this week that announced their absence from the European tour has led to many speculations, including a break-up. In anticipation to this, frontwoman Haylie Williams has posted another message confirming that they are not splitting up.
Williams insists that they were just hitting rock bottom and therefore decided to be honest with their fans. However, when gossips started mushrooming about their plan to part ways, Williams set the record straight. The post read: "Since we posted the last entry, we've gotten tons of phone calls and people posting things on websites saying that we are breaking up. i just want to make it clear, though, that by posting two nights ago we weren't saying the band was over."
With that she added the reason of the posting. She wrote, "we posted because we are going through hard times and we felt that because we have a really good support system in you guys, our fans, it would be better for us to just be honest about what's going on - even though, it was a pretty vague explanation... anyway, we just need to take time to make this band the best it can be... and we are doing that now."
Closing the post, Williams also made sure that fans will show up at their March 27 gig in Orlando, F.L. because the show will go on.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media