It's Hot, Paris Hilton Banned from the Oscars
Always an attendance at almost every party, fashion show, and award event, Paris Hilton has reportedly been banned from attending the forthcoming Oscars. The celebrity socialite surely wasn't happy at all with that and was said to feel devastated that she couldn't attend the prestigious award event.
"She cried hot, salty tears when she was banned from the Oscars," a source revealed to the Daily Star. "She's desperate to be taken seriously as an actress and hoped she would be able to network with the film bods."
Word on the block is that Paris has spent $2 million on a designer dress for the ceremony at Hollywood's Kodak Theatre yet is now feeling embarrassed to attend Oscars after-show parties, considering going in disguise, due to the ban.
"She's tempted to go to the parties afterwards but might wear her trademark wig to save her dignity," added the source.
The Oscar ban for Paris has not yet been confirmed nor it's clear on why she's been banned from the event.
Paris' acting career is in jeopardy after her latest big screen project "The Hottie and the Nottie" grossed just $9,000 at the U.S. box office in its opening weekend prompted it to be dubbed as the worst movie of all time.
The upcoming Oscars, which is the 80th, is slated to be held on Sunday, February 24.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie