Matthew McConaughey Strips Down for New Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance Ad, the Video
Is arguably one of the hottest hunks in entertainment industry, Matthew McConaughey has no doubt to bare his chest for a new Dolce & Gabbana fragrance ad. The actor took his shirt off and revealed his trademark chiseled torso to promote "The One" for men.
The new ad campaign, to be unveiled next month, promotes a "real man's fragrance" packed with grapefruit, coriander, basil, cardamom, ginger, orange blossom, cedarwood, ambergris - and tobacco. "I wanted it to be a classic - not a banal classic but a classic men's fragrance that would last for years and be the type of scent women adore," fashion designer Stefano Gabbana said about the new fragrance.
Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men will be available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette and in matching grooming products.
Here's the video of the commercial.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance