Matthew McConaughey Strips Down for New Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance Ad, the Video
Is arguably one of the hottest hunks in entertainment industry, Matthew McConaughey has no doubt to bare his chest for a new Dolce & Gabbana fragrance ad. The actor took his shirt off and revealed his trademark chiseled torso to promote "The One" for men.
The new ad campaign, to be unveiled next month, promotes a "real man's fragrance" packed with grapefruit, coriander, basil, cardamom, ginger, orange blossom, cedarwood, ambergris - and tobacco. "I wanted it to be a classic - not a banal classic but a classic men's fragrance that would last for years and be the type of scent women adore," fashion designer Stefano Gabbana said about the new fragrance.
Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men will be available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette and in matching grooming products.
Here's the video of the commercial.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order