Matthew McConaughey Strips Down for New Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance Ad, the Video
Is arguably one of the hottest hunks in entertainment industry, Matthew McConaughey has no doubt to bare his chest for a new Dolce & Gabbana fragrance ad. The actor took his shirt off and revealed his trademark chiseled torso to promote "The One" for men.
The new ad campaign, to be unveiled next month, promotes a "real man's fragrance" packed with grapefruit, coriander, basil, cardamom, ginger, orange blossom, cedarwood, ambergris - and tobacco. "I wanted it to be a classic - not a banal classic but a classic men's fragrance that would last for years and be the type of scent women adore," fashion designer Stefano Gabbana said about the new fragrance.
Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men will be available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette and in matching grooming products.
Here's the video of the commercial.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5