Matthew McConaughey Strips Down for New Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance Ad, the Video
Is arguably one of the hottest hunks in entertainment industry, Matthew McConaughey has no doubt to bare his chest for a new Dolce & Gabbana fragrance ad. The actor took his shirt off and revealed his trademark chiseled torso to promote "The One" for men.
The new ad campaign, to be unveiled next month, promotes a "real man's fragrance" packed with grapefruit, coriander, basil, cardamom, ginger, orange blossom, cedarwood, ambergris - and tobacco. "I wanted it to be a classic - not a banal classic but a classic men's fragrance that would last for years and be the type of scent women adore," fashion designer Stefano Gabbana said about the new fragrance.
Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men will be available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette and in matching grooming products.
Here's the video of the commercial.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'