Matthew McConaughey Strips Down for New Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance Ad, the Video
Is arguably one of the hottest hunks in entertainment industry, Matthew McConaughey has no doubt to bare his chest for a new Dolce & Gabbana fragrance ad. The actor took his shirt off and revealed his trademark chiseled torso to promote "The One" for men.
The new ad campaign, to be unveiled next month, promotes a "real man's fragrance" packed with grapefruit, coriander, basil, cardamom, ginger, orange blossom, cedarwood, ambergris - and tobacco. "I wanted it to be a classic - not a banal classic but a classic men's fragrance that would last for years and be the type of scent women adore," fashion designer Stefano Gabbana said about the new fragrance.
Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men will be available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette and in matching grooming products.
Here's the video of the commercial.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs