Lily Allen Snapped Sporting Engagement Ring
Lily Allen was seen leaving ex-boyfriend Ed Simons' house in London on Sunday morning, February 17 thus prompted rumors that she has rekindled her romance with The Chemical Brothers musician. And while the report has not yet been confirmed, there comes a new report that the British singer has been snapped wearing a ring on her engagement finger only to fuel engagement speculation.
Allen and Simons began dating September last year. She was once pregnant with their first child together but suffered a miscarriage back on January 16, caused them to lose the not yet born baby.
The incident, unfortunately, made it hard for the couple to maintain their relationship that they later on split. Word on the block was that Simons dumped Allen.
On Allen's engagement ring, Now Magazine claimed the songbird "showed off the silver band at the Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fashion Show at London Fashion Week on Valentine's Day." She was spotted with the ring again Sunday, February 17 after Simons gave her a lift.
No words from either of them concerning the engagement report but sources say Allen and Simons are just good friends.
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner