Lily Allen Snapped Sporting Engagement Ring
Lily Allen was seen leaving ex-boyfriend Ed Simons' house in London on Sunday morning, February 17 thus prompted rumors that she has rekindled her romance with The Chemical Brothers musician. And while the report has not yet been confirmed, there comes a new report that the British singer has been snapped wearing a ring on her engagement finger only to fuel engagement speculation.
Allen and Simons began dating September last year. She was once pregnant with their first child together but suffered a miscarriage back on January 16, caused them to lose the not yet born baby.
The incident, unfortunately, made it hard for the couple to maintain their relationship that they later on split. Word on the block was that Simons dumped Allen.
On Allen's engagement ring, Now Magazine claimed the songbird "showed off the silver band at the Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fashion Show at London Fashion Week on Valentine's Day." She was spotted with the ring again Sunday, February 17 after Simons gave her a lift.
No words from either of them concerning the engagement report but sources say Allen and Simons are just good friends.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up