Lily Allen Snapped Sporting Engagement Ring
Lily Allen was seen leaving ex-boyfriend Ed Simons' house in London on Sunday morning, February 17 thus prompted rumors that she has rekindled her romance with The Chemical Brothers musician. And while the report has not yet been confirmed, there comes a new report that the British singer has been snapped wearing a ring on her engagement finger only to fuel engagement speculation.
Allen and Simons began dating September last year. She was once pregnant with their first child together but suffered a miscarriage back on January 16, caused them to lose the not yet born baby.
The incident, unfortunately, made it hard for the couple to maintain their relationship that they later on split. Word on the block was that Simons dumped Allen.
On Allen's engagement ring, Now Magazine claimed the songbird "showed off the silver band at the Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fashion Show at London Fashion Week on Valentine's Day." She was spotted with the ring again Sunday, February 17 after Simons gave her a lift.
No words from either of them concerning the engagement report but sources say Allen and Simons are just good friends.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl