Orlando Bloom and Rumored Girlfriend Miranda Kerr Caught Canoodling
Have repeatedly denied a romance, Orlando Bloom and his rumored lover Miranda Kerr have been caught canoodling together.
The Hollywood heartthrob and the Australian supermodel were spotted canoodling on a sidewalk after a late night out in London last week. That's not all, Bloom was also said to have treated Miranda to a holiday in upmarket East Hampton on New York's Long Island recently.
See the couple's romantic pictures on Daily Mail.
Bloom split from his longtime girlfriend, actress Kate Bosworth, in September 2006. Since then he's been romantically linked to Uma Thurman, Penelope Cruz, and Kirsten Dunst just to name a few. His supposed romance with Miranda first arose in news media October last year.
As of Miranda, she's best known for her modeling work for the lingerie chain Victoria's Secret and has been dubbed "the next Elle MacPherson."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4