Orlando Bloom and Rumored Girlfriend Miranda Kerr Caught Canoodling
Have repeatedly denied a romance, Orlando Bloom and his rumored lover Miranda Kerr have been caught canoodling together.
The Hollywood heartthrob and the Australian supermodel were spotted canoodling on a sidewalk after a late night out in London last week. That's not all, Bloom was also said to have treated Miranda to a holiday in upmarket East Hampton on New York's Long Island recently.
See the couple's romantic pictures on Daily Mail.
Bloom split from his longtime girlfriend, actress Kate Bosworth, in September 2006. Since then he's been romantically linked to Uma Thurman, Penelope Cruz, and Kirsten Dunst just to name a few. His supposed romance with Miranda first arose in news media October last year.
As of Miranda, she's best known for her modeling work for the lingerie chain Victoria's Secret and has been dubbed "the next Elle MacPherson."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose