Orlando Bloom and Rumored Girlfriend Miranda Kerr Caught Canoodling
Have repeatedly denied a romance, Orlando Bloom and his rumored lover Miranda Kerr have been caught canoodling together.
The Hollywood heartthrob and the Australian supermodel were spotted canoodling on a sidewalk after a late night out in London last week. That's not all, Bloom was also said to have treated Miranda to a holiday in upmarket East Hampton on New York's Long Island recently.
See the couple's romantic pictures on Daily Mail.
Bloom split from his longtime girlfriend, actress Kate Bosworth, in September 2006. Since then he's been romantically linked to Uma Thurman, Penelope Cruz, and Kirsten Dunst just to name a few. His supposed romance with Miranda first arose in news media October last year.
As of Miranda, she's best known for her modeling work for the lingerie chain Victoria's Secret and has been dubbed "the next Elle MacPherson."
More Orlando Bloom News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson