Orlando Bloom and Rumored Girlfriend Miranda Kerr Caught Canoodling
Have repeatedly denied a romance, Orlando Bloom and his rumored lover Miranda Kerr have been caught canoodling together.
The Hollywood heartthrob and the Australian supermodel were spotted canoodling on a sidewalk after a late night out in London last week. That's not all, Bloom was also said to have treated Miranda to a holiday in upmarket East Hampton on New York's Long Island recently.
See the couple's romantic pictures on Daily Mail.
Bloom split from his longtime girlfriend, actress Kate Bosworth, in September 2006. Since then he's been romantically linked to Uma Thurman, Penelope Cruz, and Kirsten Dunst just to name a few. His supposed romance with Miranda first arose in news media October last year.
As of Miranda, she's best known for her modeling work for the lingerie chain Victoria's Secret and has been dubbed "the next Elle MacPherson."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'