Orlando Bloom and Rumored Girlfriend Miranda Kerr Caught Canoodling
Have repeatedly denied a romance, Orlando Bloom and his rumored lover Miranda Kerr have been caught canoodling together.
The Hollywood heartthrob and the Australian supermodel were spotted canoodling on a sidewalk after a late night out in London last week. That's not all, Bloom was also said to have treated Miranda to a holiday in upmarket East Hampton on New York's Long Island recently.
See the couple's romantic pictures on Daily Mail.
Bloom split from his longtime girlfriend, actress Kate Bosworth, in September 2006. Since then he's been romantically linked to Uma Thurman, Penelope Cruz, and Kirsten Dunst just to name a few. His supposed romance with Miranda first arose in news media October last year.
As of Miranda, she's best known for her modeling work for the lingerie chain Victoria's Secret and has been dubbed "the next Elle MacPherson."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos