Sean Bean to Marry Actress Girlfriend Georgina Sutcliffe on February 19, 2008
Now that it's been a month after he suddenly called off what would have been his fourth wedding just 24 hours before it was due to take place, Sean Bean is said to have been finally ready to wed actress girlfriend Georgina Sutcliffe and is planning tie the knot Tuesday, February 19.
Bean, a film and stage actor, was due to wed Georgina in a register office service at Old Marylebone Town Hall in Central London earlier last month. He, however, called it off due to what was cited as "personal issues."
Notwithstanding with the canceled wedding, new report was brought to the surface by The Mail on Sunday, February 17 that the 48-years-old star will marry Georgina Tuesday at Marylebone Register Office in Central London at midday in front of 15 close family and friends.
"We are hoping it's actually going to take place," a family friend has revealed. "Sean and Georgina have changed their minds quite a lot."
While the family friend was still unsure whether the couple will tie the knot this week, Georgina's mother Amanda Sutcliffe confirmed that the wedding will surely take place, saying "The marriage is going ahead, absolutely."
Bean was first married to his high-school sweetheart Debra James before then divorced and wed actress Melanie Hill, with whom he had two daughters Lorna and Molly. Following their split, he then married English actress Abigail Cruttenden, mother of his another daughter Evie Natasha.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked