Hospital on Red-Alert Over Jennifer Lopez's Kidnapping Fears
Jennifer Lopez has yet given birth, but her people have made sure everything is well prepared to welcome her twins with the hospital where she's supposed to deliver her babies even is on red-alert over kidnapping fears.
In its best attempt to prevent possible kidnapping, the Long Island hospital where J.Lo will probably give birth is reported to have been practicing the so-called "pink drills" which is a code for locking down the hospital to prevent a kidnapping attempt.
Sources at North Shore Medical Center tell TMZ the hospital did conduct a "code pink" drill last Friday, February 8, but insisted that the timing is just a coincidence.
No words from Lopez nor her people concerning the hospital's alert to thwart possible kidnapping.
It's been confirmed by Lopez's father David Lopez that the actress-singer and her husband Marc Anthony are expecting twins. Word on the block is that she's due to give birth on February 23.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says