Hospital on Red-Alert Over Jennifer Lopez's Kidnapping Fears
Jennifer Lopez has yet given birth, but her people have made sure everything is well prepared to welcome her twins with the hospital where she's supposed to deliver her babies even is on red-alert over kidnapping fears.
In its best attempt to prevent possible kidnapping, the Long Island hospital where J.Lo will probably give birth is reported to have been practicing the so-called "pink drills" which is a code for locking down the hospital to prevent a kidnapping attempt.
Sources at North Shore Medical Center tell TMZ the hospital did conduct a "code pink" drill last Friday, February 8, but insisted that the timing is just a coincidence.
No words from Lopez nor her people concerning the hospital's alert to thwart possible kidnapping.
It's been confirmed by Lopez's father David Lopez that the actress-singer and her husband Marc Anthony are expecting twins. Word on the block is that she's due to give birth on February 23.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group