Hospital on Red-Alert Over Jennifer Lopez's Kidnapping Fears
Jennifer Lopez has yet given birth, but her people have made sure everything is well prepared to welcome her twins with the hospital where she's supposed to deliver her babies even is on red-alert over kidnapping fears.
In its best attempt to prevent possible kidnapping, the Long Island hospital where J.Lo will probably give birth is reported to have been practicing the so-called "pink drills" which is a code for locking down the hospital to prevent a kidnapping attempt.
Sources at North Shore Medical Center tell TMZ the hospital did conduct a "code pink" drill last Friday, February 8, but insisted that the timing is just a coincidence.
No words from Lopez nor her people concerning the hospital's alert to thwart possible kidnapping.
It's been confirmed by Lopez's father David Lopez that the actress-singer and her husband Marc Anthony are expecting twins. Word on the block is that she's due to give birth on February 23.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!