Hospital on Red-Alert Over Jennifer Lopez's Kidnapping Fears
Jennifer Lopez has yet given birth, but her people have made sure everything is well prepared to welcome her twins with the hospital where she's supposed to deliver her babies even is on red-alert over kidnapping fears.
In its best attempt to prevent possible kidnapping, the Long Island hospital where J.Lo will probably give birth is reported to have been practicing the so-called "pink drills" which is a code for locking down the hospital to prevent a kidnapping attempt.
Sources at North Shore Medical Center tell TMZ the hospital did conduct a "code pink" drill last Friday, February 8, but insisted that the timing is just a coincidence.
No words from Lopez nor her people concerning the hospital's alert to thwart possible kidnapping.
It's been confirmed by Lopez's father David Lopez that the actress-singer and her husband Marc Anthony are expecting twins. Word on the block is that she's due to give birth on February 23.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media