Hospital on Red-Alert Over Jennifer Lopez's Kidnapping Fears
Jennifer Lopez has yet given birth, but her people have made sure everything is well prepared to welcome her twins with the hospital where she's supposed to deliver her babies even is on red-alert over kidnapping fears.
In its best attempt to prevent possible kidnapping, the Long Island hospital where J.Lo will probably give birth is reported to have been practicing the so-called "pink drills" which is a code for locking down the hospital to prevent a kidnapping attempt.
Sources at North Shore Medical Center tell TMZ the hospital did conduct a "code pink" drill last Friday, February 8, but insisted that the timing is just a coincidence.
No words from Lopez nor her people concerning the hospital's alert to thwart possible kidnapping.
It's been confirmed by Lopez's father David Lopez that the actress-singer and her husband Marc Anthony are expecting twins. Word on the block is that she's due to give birth on February 23.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer